Potential second poisoning incident?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we also mention that Prezzo Pizza is not only the best Pizza in Salisbury but also in the world. We ate there two times in two days. Their stuffed crust is the bollocks.

prezzo.jpg.106c80e1a7a833cc6c79946db96395e9.jpg
Are we still talking homophobia here, I'm getting a little confused.

4 hours ago, SlipperyP said:
9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:
Can we also mention that Prezzo Pizza is not only the best Pizza in Salisbury but also in the world. We ate there two times in two days. Their stuffed crust isprezzo.jpg.106c80e1a7a833cc6c79946db96395e9.jpgI'm getting a little confused.

That's an improvement.

I see this has pretty much been confirmed as a hoax. Of course it's absolutley hilarious to trigger massive critical incident responses and divert significant front line resources away from actual useful stuff for a few days, wish I'd thought of it. 

Shame on the sun for giving them a forum too.

I see this has pretty much been confirmed as a hoax. Of course it's absolutley hilarious to trigger massive critical incident responses and divert significant front line resources away from actual useful stuff for a few days, wish I'd thought of it. 
Shame on the sun for giving them a forum too.
They seem like a right pair of attention-seeking c***s. Hopefully a fucking massive fine is in the offing for them.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

From the picture I saw the female is a definite wid though which obviously makes it not quite as bad.

Couldn't agree more. There was a guy and woman around here recently racking up bills in restaurants and fucking off without paying where the female was a definite wid. I felt she should have got a far more lenient sentence on those grounds. 

Archived