Potential second poisoning incident?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:

Who'd have thought raking around in skips for used syringes could be bad for your health. RIP.

An overdose from contaminated or fentanyl  boosted heroin might have been a nicer way to go than a nerve agent.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

An overdose from contaminated or fentanyl  boosted heroin might have been a nicer way to go than a nerve agent.

But then Carling novichok would be better than necrotising fascists from infected needle wounds.

Regardless of any personal problems the woman may have had in her personal life that is a very unpleasant way to die.  The suffering that she would have had from the novichok would have been agonising. 

May she RIP.

5 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

How long until we find out that these two were the ones who poisoned the Russians?

The story seems to have far less hysteria surrounding it on the news for some reason. 

30 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

UK 'won't jump to conclusions' after new novichok poisoning

I thought jumping to conclusions was one of the few things the UK was still good at.

Pity it's not in The Olympics.

The dead woman has had tributes paid. "Would give you her last".

Any junkies I know would steal the eyes out your head. Maybe I meet the wrong kind.

Police are now saying that they have found a small bottle containing Novichok in the victims house! Why would they have that in their house in the first place? 

Found it in the skip they were believed to be taking? That was my first thought. Why it’s in the skip, if it even was is another question. Hope it turns out to be planted and there’s something bigger at play.
Still a shame this woman has died like, but I want a national scandal.

6 hours ago, supermik said:

Police are now saying that they have found a small bottle containing Novichok in the victims house! Why would they have that in their house in the first place? 

On 7/9/2018 at 21:59, Mark Connolly said:

How long until we find out that these two were the ones who poisoned the Russians?

:whistle

So it took the police nine days to find the bottle of nerve agent.

And the police have now "identified suspects who are Russian".

The question of why Russian assassins would travel from the Skripal house to a park in central Salisbury to ditch the poison remains unanswered.

13 hours ago, Detournement said:

So it took the police nine days to find the bottle of nerve agent.

And the police have now "identified suspects who are Russian".

The question of why Russian assassins would travel from the Skripal house to a park in central Salisbury to ditch the poison remains unanswered.

And how a wee Galasweegie  "see that posh bottle, gonnae hae a wee dab"

• 1 month later...
On 19/07/2018 at 11:17, Detournement said:

What is Russia Today telling you to think?

Archived