Potential second poisoning incident?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

False flag by the deep-Remainer government to distract from England's impending world cup triumph in order to prevent the sheeple population being inspired to rise up and demand a hard Brexit.

I hope that lessons have been learnt from the Salisbury incident and the government allow the investigation to uncover the full facts before issuing any statements they will struggle to justify.

There should be no finger pointing at Russia until there is evidence to prove Russian involvement.

I certainly do not trust Russia under Putin but another war of words helps no one.

Just now, CaspianChris said:

I hope that lessons have been learnt from the Salisbury incident and the government allow the investigation to uncover the full facts before issuing any statements they will struggle to justify.

There should be no finger pointing at Russia until there is evidence to prove Russian involvement.

I certainly do not trust Russia under Putin but another war of words helps no one.

Just heard a guy on the news saying the most likely reason for this was them coming across the discarded clothes that had been worn by the original agent.

It seems a bit unlikely that no-one else would have come across those clothes in the intervening 4 months.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just heard a guy on the news saying the most likely reason for this was them coming across the discarded clothes that had been worn by the original agent.

It seems a bit unlikely that no-one else would have come across those clothes in the intervening 4 months.

If it was on his clothes in sufficient quantities to have as much impact on the two new cases. I think even Plod might have found him by now.

Archived