Drug deaths in Scotland hit record high

Sorry, no I didn't.

What did they say?

I wouldn’t repeat them, but if you read (I think)[mention=76717]Dele[/mention] posts, you’ll get the jist. On phone and can’t be arsed scrolling back through, sorry.

ETA- noticed that the point had already been answered succinctly.

"Depression isn't an illness" [emoji38]
Fucking hell.
I dont like stifling debate, but some of the stuff being said in this thread is pretty fucking shameful in this day and age and quite frankly has no business being said.

Of course, in the post truth environment, we see more and more of this ignorant pish. Yer "had enough of experts" types who somehow think their opinion is beyond reproach. Its sad. Like most of the world are keen to move forward but some are desperately trying to drag it back.

2 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

It isn't.

M8, if there's one good thing about this thread is that it's outed you to the rest of the forum as the tedious c**t that Dundee fans have known about for a long time. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I actually think tibbermoresaint and oaksoft should be banned for spouting that pish tbh. Disgusting.

1 minute ago, Dee Man said:

M8, if there's one good thing about this thread is that it's outed you to the rest of the forum as the tedious c**t that Dundee fans have known about for a long time. 

Cry. Cry. Cry.

But give this dreary hand-wringing up. It's tedious.

Cry. Cry. Cry.
But give this dreary hand-wringing up. It's tedious.
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/clinical-depression/

As defined by the NHS. Much as you have outed yourself as an absolute horror show of a human, I would mever wish this upon you.

However, should you ever suffer from said illness, the National Health Service will treat you for this illness, defined above, by them.

Their diagnosis, and treatment of said illness might save the life of yourself or a loved one someday since despite your impressive attempts to use rank stupidity as a shield, no one is immune. You horrible, arrogant w****r.