Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

To be fair, ERSJFA isn't getting into the pyramid either way, so it's no big deal how the league's are structured.

Think we saw this year how its not possible for the SFA, under the influence of the SJFA, to enforce a second feeder in the East and the (justified) opposition to that silly idea isn't going to change.

As far as I can see now, ERSJFA clubs who want to join the pyramid will have to apply for Teir 8 season after next unless there's an agreement between EoS and ERSJFA of a merger and those clubs who don't, which I actually suspect is most, can stay outside the pyramid in the ERSJFA in whatever league structure they want.

1 hour ago, jc1 said:
1 hour ago, G4Mac said:
The sfa made it very clear at a recent eos meeting, when addressing the delegates in attendance, that the sjfa were told in no uncertain terms that there would be no pyramid entry in the east if the top league were to split. The statement was checked and rechecked throughout the night and it was confirmed again. There will be no offer of pyramid entry until there is one superleague in the east. The ersjfa can't say they will have one top league to gain entry, they have to have one top league to be offered entry, or at least that was the line the sfa took that evening. 

Pyramid not to kick in until 2020/2021 season. So for next season goes regional then for 2020/2021 back to current set up with an equal split is a no brainer imo

"Pyramid not to kick in until 2020/21 season"? Who is feeding you this? There already is a Pyramid, one that has no ERSJFA representation and one that will never have ERSJFA representation no matter how the deckchairs are organised on their sinking ship. This isn't opinion, this is now established fact. How long are member clubs going to keep their heads buried deep in the sand alongside that of their governing body? The warnings have been there since last year and still no alarm bells are ringing? Wow.

Season 2018/19 - Tier 6 football on offer if moving to the EoSFL. West Lothian clubs Broxburn, Blackburn & Linlithgow move 

Season 2019/20 - Tier 7 football on offer if moving to the EoSFL. Remaining West Lothian clubs keep their heads in the sand and reorganise into leagues offering no more appeal, and no more relevance, than the local Saturday & Sunday amateurs

Season 2020/21 - Tier 8 football likely to be the best offer available if moving to the EoSFL. Remaining West Lothian clubs next move? How deep is the sand?

Edited by Black & Red Socks

1 hour ago, Black & Red Socks said:

"Pyramid not to kick in until 2020/21 season"? Who is feeding you this? There already is a Pyramid, one that has no ERSJFA representation and one that will never have ERSJFA representation no matter how the deckchairs are organised on their sinking ship. This isn't opinion, this is now established fact. How long are member clubs going to keep their heads buried deep in the sand alongside that of their governing body? The warnings have been there since last year and still no alarm bells are ringing? Wow.

Season 2018/19 - Tier 6 football on offer if moving to the EoSFL. West Lothian clubs Broxburn, Blackburn & Linlithgow move 

Season 2019/20 - Tier 7 football on offer if moving to the EoSFL. Remaining West Lothian clubs keep their heads in the sand and reorganise into leagues offering no more appeal, and no more relevance, than the local Saturday & Sunday amateurs

Season 2020/21 - Tier 8 football likely to be the best offer available if moving to the EoSFL. Remaining West Lothian clubs next move? How deep is the sand?

I really couldn't have summed it up as clearly and concisely as that. But what you have posted is the position all the remaining ersjfa clubs are in. They have went from having access to tier 6 to now moving over into tier 8. But clubs still believe the pyramid won't kick in until 2020/21.....

This in addition to the sfa not having knowledge of their own boundary line and operating structure when trying to shoehorn people in through the back door..... It really is exceptional is it not. 

3 hours ago, jc1 said:
3 hours ago, G4Mac said:
The sfa made it very clear at a recent eos meeting, when addressing the delegates in attendance, that the sjfa were told in no uncertain terms that there would be no pyramid entry in the east if the top league were to split. The statement was checked and rechecked throughout the night and it was confirmed again. There will be no offer of pyramid entry until there is one superleague in the east. The ersjfa can't say they will have one top league to gain entry, they have to have one top league to be offered entry, or at least that was the line the sfa took that evening. 

Pyramid not to kick in until 2020/2021 season. So for next season goes regional then for 2020/2021 back to current set up with an equal split is a no brainer imo

Let me try and summarise to make sure I understand.

You've got too much travelling at the moment so you're going to go for small local divisions next season - only to go back to a 16-team league with at least the same amount of trips over the bridge as before plus some weaker teams added for 2020-21.

All of this just so that you can get into tier 6 alongside a much stronger EoS (+West Juniors) and take part in a play-off that only half a dozen ERJFA clubs with floodlights could possibly be eligible for if they decided to go for a licence. You still remain separate to the big clubs in the east that a year ago you said you wanted to play.

And you're saying this is a no brainer?

Edited by Ginaro

3 hours ago, jc1 said:
3 hours ago, G4Mac said:

Do you truly believe that will happen?

3 hours ago, Black & Red Socks said:

And thanks to a bit of foresight and ambition over recent years and thanks to the move to the EoSFL each of these clubs will now play in next season's Scottish Cup. Boy, they must be missing the Juniors.

8 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Let me try and summarise to make sure I understand.

You've got too much travelling at the moment so you're going to go for small local divisions next season - only to go back to a 16-team league with at least the same amount of trips over the bridge as before plus some weaker teams added for 2020-21.

All of this just so that you can get into tier 6 alongside a much stronger EoS (+West Juniors) and take part in a play-off that only half a dozen ERJFA clubs with floodlights could possibly be eligible for if they decided to go for a licence. You still remain separate to the big clubs in the east that a year ago you said you wanted to play.

And you're saying this is a no brainer?

Roll up, roll up, roll up. Come and join the EOS. Get your licence here. Only two grand a ticket, everyone's a winner.

Upgrade your pitch and facilities, join the pyramid and shoot for the stars, get your money back no problem, join the elite.

Enjoy your epic journey through the Lowland league and the SPFL  on your way to the top of Scottish football.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your kind donations, all the best and good luck.

Now f**k off and don't come back.

Scottish Football Association.

If something is  too good to be true in appearance, it probably is too good to be true in reality.

Looks like the hoose have dodged a bullet there !!!!

Ha ha brilliant well said each to their own. Lots of clubs have over a century of playing in the Juniors good to see some loyalty unlike the new EOS super league [emoji848] or is that a Junior league in disguise don’t see many original EOS members there [emoji33]

44 minutes ago, Truthteller said:

Looks like the hoose have dodged a bullet there !!!!

I know, would've been disastrous for them if they had qualified for the EOS Premier next season instead of playing in the mighty East Super South.

24 minutes ago, juniordee said:

Ha ha brilliant well said each to their own. Lots of clubs have over a century of playing in the Juniors good to see some loyalty unlike the new EOS super league emoji848.png or is that a Junior league in disguise don’t see many original EOS members there emoji33.png

True there's no original members in the EoS Premier

Berwick Rangers (SPFL2), Coldstream (LL), Civil Service Strollers (LL), Gala Fairydean (LL), Vale of Leithen (LL), Selkirk (bust), Leith Amateurs (bust). So that's 5/7 original EoS members playing at a higher tier, which is one of the reasons clubs made the move.

True there's no original members in the EoS Premier
 Berwick Rangers (SPFL2), Coldstream (LL), Civil Service Strollers (LL), Gala Fairydean (LL), Vale of Leithen (LL), Selkirk (bust), Leith Amateurs (bust). So that's 5/7 original EoS members playing at a higher tier, which is one of the reasons clubs made the move.

I’m sure you got my meaning [emoji23][emoji23]

Theres classy teams like bonnyrigg rose to name 1 that haven't acted Billy big baws degrading the juniors like certain other teams which is absolutely laughable giving it big licks. The juniors is a grade I've been around since the age of 17 and loved. I'm proud to say I'm a fan of the juniors

18 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Theres classy teams like bonnyrigg rose to name 1 that haven't acted Billy big baws degrading the juniors like certain other teams which is absolutely laughable giving it big licks. The juniors is a grade I've been around since the age of 17 and loved. I'm proud to say I'm a fan of the juniors

You still pretending like it’s some kind of unique utopia that is unlike any other football game around? 

It’s 22 men kicking a ball around a pitch in front of the same fans wether it’s ‘junior’ or as most would call ‘non league’

You still pretending like it’s some kind of unique utopia that is unlike any other football game around? 
It’s 22 men kicking a ball around a pitch in front of the same fans wether it’s ‘junior’ or as most would call ‘non league’
Exactly the opposite you've actually made my point regarding others thinking same of other non league

1 hour ago, jc1 said:
1 hour ago, pipedreamer said:

Exactly the opposite you've actually made my point regarding others thinking same of other non league

Pipedreamer is simply correct, "juniors" is just a meaningless label, "grades" in football don't mean anything. It's all football, it's all non-league, there is no difference in identity, tradition etc. People like you just keep this unhealthy artificial divide in place. This divide should disappear for the sake of Scottish football.

I regularly watch non-league football, both senior and junior. I love it all but I just want all to be in 1 system as there is no reason to have separate systems.

10 hours ago, jc1 said:

Well stay junior jc. If you all just want to be junior why the clamouring to join the pyramid in the first place? 

27 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Well stay junior jc. If you all just want to be junior why the clamouring to join the pyramid in the first place? 

Wait till it's across the bridge every other week again.it will be this is crippling us.wish someone had came up with a better avenue to follow.