Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Sore one to take today. Where he got the time from and decisions I'll never know. Enough about the guy who crumbled under pressure cause of a supervisor being there. Today I'm proud of every single one of my players they gave the club everything dominated a second half and hit by a sucker punch. Good luck to Thornton in the final. I'll defend my players to the hilt and always will cause they give me effort and desire time and time again. We dust ourselves down for Wednesday and go for that 1pt to get us into another semi final still loads to play for

Guest brycey
17 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Fife roolz ya bass:)

1 hour ago, hooseman said:

Semi final of a cup and Thornton allowed to bring their own ref bunch o whinging b*****ds.

another nail in the coffin o junior fitba huvin a refs supervisor there at a cup semi final - ffs u coodnae script it lol

Guest brycey

maybe fauldhouse boy would like to comment on the game today - after awe he/she aways has plenty to say about other folk - seems to have gone awol lately - jist remember what goes around comes around lol

On 5/8/2019 at 10:15, Whitburn Vale said:

If Cove beat Berwick in the playoffs for League 2 then Berwick will take the place of the defunct Selkirk and the LL will be back at 16 teams and that will be that.

If they don't beat Berwick then the LL is gonna ask for applications to fill the last place.

Opportunity for Lithgae,Broxburn,Penicuik etc.

The deadline for applications is on Wednesday, so they will already have been received by the LL Board before the second leg of the Berwick-Cove playoff. It is not fully clear that clubs who weren't licensed by March 31st can apply. Berwick would always have been in the LL if they lose on Saturday, so it's only Whitehill Welfare that more than likely stand to benefit from the Selkirk vacancy.

Guest brycey
5 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The deadline for applications is on Wednesday, so they will already have been received by the LL Board before the second leg of the Berwick-Cove playoff. It is not fully clear that clubs who weren't licensed by March 31st can apply. Berwick would always have been in the LL if they lose on Saturday, so it's only Whitehill Welfare that more than likely stand to benefit from the Selkirk vacancy.

yes am sure this post will interest the fauldhouse fans - there not in the eos you wally lol

Think if fauldhouse can avoid winning on Saturday they will be relegated. That is if the current structure remains. Far less travelling in the south premier.

Edit

Still need to lose a playoff.

Think if fauldhouse can avoid winning on Saturday they will be relegated. That is if the current structure remains. Far less travelling in the south premier.
The south premier if thing's stay the same looks like a horrible league to play in imo

Guest brycey
On 5/13/2019 at 22:35, superbigal said:

Edit

Still need to lose a playoff.

you couldnae script this statement - lose the game n lose a playoff - this scenario is a feckin shambles if it happens

Guest brycey
On 5/13/2019 at 22:55, the sniper said:
On 5/13/2019 at 22:35, superbigal said:

The south premier if thing's stay the same looks like a horrible league to play in imo

n there wis me thinkin that the south premier was the holy grail for the hoose - whats the script noo like 

12 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Regional leagues next season lads relax. Then IF pyramid comes in the top league with have an EVEN split

What happens if the clubs vote against that at AGM?  nothing is decided until the clubs vote on it, and as has been said on here on another thread, the Tayside clubs have gone cold on it.

What happens if the clubs vote against that at AGM?  nothing is decided until the clubs vote on it, and as has been said on here on another thread, the Tayside clubs have gone cold on it.
I believe its already been unanimously voted in favour of regional set up for next season.

Just now, jc1 said:
2 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I believe its already been unanimously voted in favour of regional set up for next season.

There are only two ways changes of this nature can happen, one is call an EGM and vote on it, or wait until AGM and vote on it.

The ERJFA have not held an EGM as far as I am aware, therefore it will need passed at an AGM by a majority of clubs.   Like many things in the last few months, this isn't a "done deal", assuming proper process is being followed.

11 hours ago, jc1 said:

Regional leagues next season lads relax. Then IF pyramid comes in the top league with have an EVEN split

That's my interest in the East juniors gone from next season then... Those leagues look absolutely horrendous and very unattractive. I think this is a big mistake and this will make attendances drop.

12 hours ago, jc1 said:

The sfa made it very clear at a recent eos meeting, when addressing the delegates in attendance, that the sjfa were told in no uncertain terms that there would be no pyramid entry in the east if the top league were to split. The statement was checked and rechecked throughout the night and it was confirmed again. There will be no offer of pyramid entry until there is one superleague in the east. The ersjfa can't say they will have one top league to gain entry, they have to have one top league to be offered entry, or at least that was the line the sfa took that evening. 

Edited by Guest

The sfa made it very clear at a recent eos meeting, when addressing the delegates in attendance, that the sjfa were told in no uncertain terms that there would be no pyramid entry in the east if the top league were to split. The statement was checked and rechecked throughout the night and it was confirmed again. There will be no offer of pyramid entry until there is one superleague in the east. The ersjfa can't say they will have one top league to gain entry, they have to have one top league to be offered entry, or at least that was the line the sfa took that evening. 
Pyramid not to kick in until 2020/2021 season. So for next season goes regional then for 2020/2021 back to current set up with an equal split is a no brainer imo