Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

3 hours ago, jc1 said:
4 hours ago, superbigal said:
Jc1 if you were told tomorrow the leagues are to remain unchanged. Would you prefer to finish in a relegation spot or not ?

Being brutally honest I wouldn't want another year in current set up. That's my own personal opinion I know the effect its had on the club and another year in the current format would probably fold us!!!

There is only one solution, EoSFL.

To be fair to Fauldhouse, from the outside it looks like for the last 12 months or so they have tried to make the best of bad situations.
You cant blame them for staying last year, when the opportunity of super league action was there, despite the big dogs all moving.
It hasn't worked out financially, which has an impact on the pitch too.
Then the planned restructure looked better and you cannot then blame them for sticking with the Juniors, as it would certainly be better than now.
If that isn't going to work out as planned, then JC and the club really need to look at what's best.
It may be that they decide to stick it out and see if there is still an opportunity to grow as a club.

No one could fault them for showing that loyalty to junior football, which has served them well.

However, in a years time, what does it look like?

If there is success in a district league, what could be the progression?

Guaranteed that this time next year, there will be uncertainty in east region. Whether that be another reshuffle of the pack, lost clubs, elongated talks over pyramid etc. Who knows. It certainly wont be straightforward.

The club will surely be looking that far ahead.

Another year in the juniors could be a success. Or could cripple them.

A move over to EOS wont cripple them but perhaps wont bring the same success on the park. It's a tough call.

I personally would like to see them move as I like the club and think that EOS has more of a certain future.

Welcome to new club sponsors for next season.
Away kit sponsor- simple wifi
Training kit sponsor- plastering perfect

The support and help is much appreciated by everyone at the club PicsArt_05-03-12.33.28.jpgPicsArt_05-06-08.12.51.jpgPicsArt_05-06-08.37.26.jpgScreenshot_20190222-093743_WhatsApp.jpg

Where do you stand jc in ersjfa? Cheeky comment on Twitter when you don't know where you stand
I've zero issues with the ERSJFA as we are always kept updated as a club and that's been crucial to us staying. What the SFA have done to Bonnyrigg Tranent ect is very poor with a lot of money being spent for them to then change the goalposts makes us staying juniors justified financial wise going into next season. Absolutely gutted for them 2 clubs in particular

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:
8 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Where do you stand jc in ersjfa? Cheeky comment on Twitter when you don't know where you stand

I've zero issues with the ERSJFA as we are always kept updated as a club and that's been crucial to us staying. What the SFA have done to Bonnyrigg Tranent ect is very poor with a lot of money being spent for them to then change the goalposts makes us staying juniors justified financial wise going into next season. Absolutely gutted for them 2 clubs in particular

How are you. They told you tier 6 tier 6 and your not. You might not even get your regionalisation next season. Glad your staying junior after your comment absolutely shocking

Bonnyrigg Rose and Tranent have plans to have floodlighting installed, once that happens they will get their SFA licence.
I dont proclaim to know the facts but reading statements ect it seems goalposts have been moved and false promises made

Not to be a pedant, but the ERSJFA is comparable to the EoS, who have been nothing short of exceptional for all of the teams who moved, rather than the SFA.

SJFA would be the comparison for the SFA and on the face of it seems both of those organisations have been equally as useless for the teams under their umbrella recently.

Given it was clear last week that the SJFA hadn't made the ERSJFA or the clubs aware that regional split league's wasnt acceptable to the SFA, it would be easy to argue that both organisations, SJFA and SFA are in full on shitgibbon mode.

Juniors/Seniors - seems on both sides the clubs are not being best served by their respective governing body and that's shit for everyone. [emoji853]

How are you. They told you tier 6 tier 6 and your not. You might not even get your regionalisation next season. Glad your staying junior after your comment absolutely shocking
What's shocking???? Having an opinion on something I dont think is right? Anything against or said about the EOS your like a bull to a red flag. People actually do have different opinions. What's best for your club isn't what's necessarily best for mine.

1 minute ago, jc1 said:
10 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

What's shocking???? Having an opinion on something I dont think is right? Anything against or said about the EOS your like a bull to a red flag. People actually do have different opinions. What's best for your club isn't what's necessarily best for mine.

No sfa licencing thing isnth right but that has nothing to do with eosfl. Juniors told u pack of lies . It's exactly the same thing. It's nothing to do with different opinions it's common sense and reviewing the facts in front of u

No argument with that, its just delayed the licence for those clubs rather than stopped them permanently
As I said I dont know the facts. Only going by club statements they seem similar reading between the lines that's where I based my opinion

Clubs that were refused have every right to be angry in my opinion, on the plus side Blackburn,Broxburn,Penicuik, Easthouses, Hill of Beath and probably Tynecastle  have had their SFA licences approved.
Great news and a big thing for them clubs as I've watched from a far at the hard work these clubs put in. But bonnyrigg and tranent I totally feel for as its obvious the 10's of thousands these clubs have spent to be rejected is soul destroying. And for Bonnyrigg not to be allowed in the lowland league is an absolute disgrace imo

Lowland league cant do anything about that unfortunately, no licence=no entry
Yeah I understand that mate. SFA need to sort our game for the BETTER but these incidents do more harm than good

10 hours ago, lithgierose said:

So what happens to their place(bonnyrigg) in LL now ? no relegation ?

If Cove beat Berwick in the playoffs for League 2 then Berwick will take the place of the defunct Selkirk and the LL will be back at 16 teams and that will be that.

If they don't beat Berwick then the LL is gonna ask for applications to fill the last place.

Opportunity for Lithgae,Broxburn,Penicuik etc.