Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Decent club like Fauldhouse should be with the big boys in EOSFL not fannying about in the 50s in the Juniors. Great days but they days are gone
Jeezo mate the hoose are happy with things build a bridge and get over it your club is in the eos doing well the hoose have decided to stay junior and are happy with that no matter if you post every day about how what we are doing is wrong its not going to change anything

27 minutes ago, the sniper said:
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Decent club like Fauldhouse should be with the big boys in EOSFL not fannying about in the 50s in the Juniors. Great days but they days are gone

Jeezo mate the hoose are happy with things build a bridge and get over it your club is in the eos doing well the hoose have decided to stay junior and are happy with that no matter if you post every day about how what we are doing is wrong its not going to change anything

It's your guys who keep saying I'm slating the club about stuff on the park when I don't even menation anything about it

Guest brycey
On 4/22/2019 at 21:46, fauldhouse boy said:

Our committee think otherwise

mr mystery man - funny nobody seems to know who you are on facebook - strange lol

Guest brycey
15 minutes ago, brycey said:

mr mystery man - funny nobody seems to know who you are on facebook - strange lol

even the fans dont no who fauldhouse boy is yet hes connected with the club - after 40 comments on fb trying to find out who he is - hiding behind a profile name and saying people r bad mouthing the club when they are not saying anything at all - oh dear oh dear lol

even the fans dont no who fauldhouse boy is yet hes connected with the club - after 40 comments on fb trying to find out who he is - hiding behind a profile name and saying people r bad mouthing the club when they are not saying anything at all - oh dear oh dear lol
Easier to find out where lord Lucan is than the mysterious fauldhouse boy hope yer well brycey

20 hours ago, jc1 said:

Fauldhouse 1-0 Armadale

David O'Donnell with the goal. Young matty Craig motm

Good win yesterday.

jc, do you think that your current team would have made the EoSL Premier?  Or would say Blackburn United or Crossgates Primrose or Sauchie Juniors have stronger set-ups than the Hoose?

It has now become much more difficult to make a comparison of standards.  Such a shame that Hoose are no longer competing with West Lothian / Fife neighbours.  

It must be a bit frustrating as a Manager particularly with the pendulum currently swinging back to the likely retention of a 16 club Superleague format (including numerous clubs north of the Tay) for the 2019/20 season.  Is the South Super already a dead duck?

Those on the sidelines are wondering where the Hoose are now heading?

Good win yesterday.
jc, do you think that your current team would have made the EoSL Premier?  Or would say Blackburn United or Crossgates Primrose or Sauchie Juniors have stronger set-ups than the Hoose?
It has now become much more difficult to make a comparison of standards.  Such a shame that Hoose are no longer competing with West Lothian / Fife neighbours.  
It must be a bit frustrating as a Manager particularly with the pendulum currently swinging back to the likely retention of a 16 club Superleague format (including numerous clubs north of the Tay) for the 2019/20 season.  Is the South Super already a dead duck?
Likely retention of the super league ? Surely not

10 minutes ago, the sniper said:
16 minutes ago, Pyramidic said:
Good win yesterday.

Likely retention of the super league ? Surely not

South Super and North Super format would not be acceptable for achieving Pyramid status in the future. If the Hoose do not wish to be in the Pyramid it is not an issue. However, a number of clubs in the ERJFA were looking forward to Tier 6 status in 2019/20. The only way that Tier 6 could conceivably be achieved would be by retaining the current Superleague.

South Super and North Super format would not be acceptable for achieving Pyramid status in the future. If the Hoose do not wish to be in the Pyramid it is not an issue. However, a number of clubs in the ERJFA were looking forward to Tier 6 status in 2019/20. The only way that Tier 6 could conceivably be achieved would be by retaining the current Superleague.
I cant see any appetite at all for staying in the super league as it is through financial reasons alone

RE: The Superleague of 16 team requirement. Maxwell & Petrie met with the EOS on Thursday.

According to RP and IM the sjfa were made aware that only a 16 team superleague in the West and East was acceptable to the sfa for pyramid entry. TJ hasn't once relayed this as far as I am aware to any part of the sjfa. The ersjfa clubs South of the tay would easily be consumed by the eosfl, the eosfl have said they would welcome this move. Why it can't happen I don't know. 
The sjfa mandate provided to TJ was for all associations at tier 6, the nrsjfa haven't committed, meaning that mandate is dead. The wrsjfa, in my opinion, have to do what's best for their clubs and form a wosfl and stop this current nonsensical approach which is delaying us having a competitive, progressive and fair non league set up in our country. 
Licensing though will undoubtedly be the next hurdle to overcome, another problem that appears surrounded by a smog of self  preservation. 

As far as I'm aware its regional next season and that's how I'm preparing. Well trying to. The change this season was a disaster financial wise for the club regarding travel with only whitburn this end of the bridge. Also we played Armadale Saturday and now tomorrow then away to Thornton on Wednesday which I find strange unless Thornton are pencilled in to return to us on a Wednesday then that's fine. What I will say is trying to attract players for next season is frustrating as nobody knows what's happening and by time we do find out it's too late that's my biggest issue

13 minutes ago, jc1 said:

nobody knows what's happening and by time we do find out it's too late that's my biggest issue

Do you think that's going to be different in 12 months time? So long as the EoS and ERJFA both exist alongside each other then clubs can move from one system to another (likely towards the EoS) and continue to provide uncertainty each season. If there is no merger, or clubs don't move junior -> senior then things will stay the same.

Blackburn will be in the EoS Premier next season playing against the top teams with bigger crowds, surely you must think that you could be up there competing with them?

Guest brycey
7 hours ago, the sniper said:
17 hours ago, brycey said:

Easier to find out where lord Lucan is than the mysterious fauldhouse boy hope yer well brycey

doing ok buddy - jist waiting on fauldhouse boy coming on as he is defo connected with the club - watch this space alan fae camelon and glenn aitken - the net is closing in guys

I think  it’s a crying shame that there wasn’t/isn’t a vision amongst those in charge at Fauldhouse to see that their future was/is best served amongst the bigger and more powerful teams in the EoSFL and not in what will be no more than a glorified local amateur league should north-south ‘regionalisation’ arrive in the ERSJFA or in a Tayside heavy ‘super’ league that the ERSJFA will be forced to set-up should that body retain any hope of Pyramid access – unlikely as such access may seem. The first boat was missed last season, a boat that had they sailed on it could very well have seen a good Fauldhouse side navigate their way out of the transitional season conferences just completed and into the EoSFL Premier League for this coming season alongside the real big hitters at this level in south east Scotland – just as Blackburn have done.

With – apparently – the EoSFL still keeping the door ajar for next season then a brave and wise decision would be for Fauldhouse to jump aboard this second boat and apply for access to the new conferences at Tier 7 in the 2019/20 EoSFL season. Yes, there will be a wee bit of travel into the east and the borders but not any more, and probably less, than the journeys up into Tayside promise should they stay put and a ‘super’ league is retained. The real carrot, though, is that finishing in a promotion spot in one of these conferences – and I’m pretty sure Fauldhouse are more than capable of achieving just that - guarantees Tier 6 football the season after next alongside the east’s big hitters. It’s got to be what a club of their stature is thinking about instead of withering on the vine in the dying ERSJFA.

I genuinely think that for Fauldhouse - and for the likes of Bathgate and Armadale too - a move to the East of Scotland Football League is absolutely the right thing to do in every regard. Should they do so, others from West Lothian would surely follow and a form of the local leagues they crave will be theirs, alongside the return of other rivalries not that long lost. It really should be a no brainer.

4 hours ago, Sidney Lumet said:

I genuinely think that for Fauldhouse - and for the likes of Bathgate and Armadale too - a move to the East of Scotland Football League is absolutely the right thing to do in every regard. Should they do so, others from West Lothian would surely follow and a form of the local leagues they crave will be theirs, alongside the return of other rivalries not that long lost. It really should be a no brainer.

I'm sure it's not intended but, to me, there are similarities here in the polarisaton of argument with Brexit and a near intellectual arrogance that assumes that the people you disagree with just aren't as smart. I'm firmly for the pyramid BUT there is no perfect system and sometimes clubs will be making their own decisions for their own, perfectly reasonable, rationale. The Fauldhouse Utd Chairman has already posted here on their decision of a few weeks ago. It's time to simply respect that and move on. Let next season play out and see whether this time next year enough has changed for clubs to re-assess their position.