Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Guest brycey
23 hours ago, gogsy said:

Not sure about that most of the clubs history they've won the square root of sod all . Cant be described as sleeping giants either, more like comatose amoebas.

i take it your not a fauldhouse fan - ffs lol

Disappointing result yesterday after starting the game well you can't leguslate for the individual errors that gave away a couple of the goals yesterday time to dust ourselves down and go again as we've still plenty to play for this season

Sniper so true big semi final coming up need to be at our best mon the hoose
I agree 2 we are still in 2 cup competitions so alot still to play for and on our day we can beat any of the teams left in the cups though im a glass half full type of fan i always try to find positives

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, jc1 said:

Jack Currie comes off the transfer list and is available for selection with immediate effect. Welcome back Jack emoji1303.pngemoji1267.pngemoji460.png

3 hours ago, jc1 said:

Jack Currie comes off the transfer list and is available for selection with immediate effect. Welcome back Jack emoji1303.pngemoji1267.pngemoji460.png

:thumsup2Brilliant news welcome back big Jack!!!!

On 31/03/2019 at 16:24, the sniper said:
On 31/03/2019 at 15:23, fauldhouse boy said:
Sniper so true big semi final coming up need to be at our best mon the hoose

I agree 2 we are still in 2 cup competitions so alot still to play for and on our day we can beat any of the teams left in the cups though im a glass half full type of fan i always try to find positives

Aye apart fae Thornton always lose by about 4 goals 

Guest brycey
On 4/10/2019 at 13:10, hooseman said:

Aye apart fae Thornton always lose by about 4 goals 

aye your certainly right there big man - re todays result 

Delighted for my players today deserve huge amounts of credit for playing the way we did after recent results. Takes balls to get the ball down and play controlled attacking football when the chips are down. Young keeper from kirriemuir had a great game or it would have been double figures. I'll post in times of struggle but your dam right I'm posting to praise a squad of players who have been ridiculed and every opportunity because they ain't local lads. Only 3 or 4 negative people ain't going to affect what we are doing as a club collectively. I'll happily take the flack when results are bad but when results are great my players deserve full credit and today they earned that for their professionalism and work rate. Mon the hoose onwards and upwards