Sign in to follow this  
Pyramidic

Fauldhouse United 2018/19

6 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Sure, but people are allowed to change their mind based on the benefits of better options being available.

I mean, 10 months ago JC said that he wanted to play the big Junior teams and that they set out at the start of the season to do that by gaining promotion. But now it seems like the club is content to play in a league with just 7 WL and 2 Fife teams next season.

Ultimately, if teams continue to leave the Juniors and there's no merger with the EOS, there will come a point where there's very few clubs left in the Juniors. At what point do you say - "we want to be part of league system with all the other clubs in the east."? Or is the attachment to the grade so strong that you would never consider it?

Tier 9 lol

I see Mr Camelon is still obsessed with junior foitball even though his club are in the EoS now.Dont you have your own thread you can slaver p**h on.

I see Mr Camelon is still obsessed with junior foitball even though his club are in the EoS now.Dont you have your own thread you can slaver p**h on.

Knob. So what if he is still interested? A lot of folk are, myself included.

Sure, but people are allowed to change their mind based on the benefits of better options being available.
I mean, 10 months ago JC said that he wanted to play the big Junior teams and that they set out at the start of the season to do that by gaining promotion. But now it seems like the club is content to play in a league with just 7 WL and 2 Fife teams next season.
Ultimately, if teams continue to leave the Juniors and there's no merger with the EOS, there will come a point where there's very few clubs left in the Juniors. At what point do you say - "we want to be part of league system with all the other clubs in the east."? Or is the attachment to the grade so strong that you would never consider it?

Better than playing 10 teams from over the bridge and only 1 WL TEAM.

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, Theloosemoose said:

Better than playing 10 teams from over the bridge and only 1 WL TEAM.emoji848.png

yes it certainly is better for the club to be playing plenty local teams than the current set up but all in all its basically a step back into the old south league with a paltry 9 teams 

17 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Got to laugh at some people got lots to say and some don’t even go to see the hoose play

Four wins in sixteen league games, not much to laugh about :(

14 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

All that am saying gogsy is that u all want fufc in the eos so are u going to be one of our new sponsors for next season fufc still doing ok still in 3cups 2 1/4 finals

Why would you need new sponsors you make it sound like it'll cost you this fortune of money

1 hour ago, fauldhouse boy said:

All that am saying gogsy is that u all want fufc in the eos so are u going to be one of our new sponsors for next season fufc still doing ok still in 3cups 2 1/4 finals

Have the existing sponsors said they would walk away,if fauldhouse joined the eosfl ?

17 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Never said that but always looking for new ones as far as I know

As are everyone. But you are still ignoring the point. Is it going to cost you extra. It will cost you far less than its cost you this year. In the long run staying Junior will cause you more harm. Its a short term decision it will be fine for a few years

Guest brycey
17 hours ago, gogsy said:

Four wins in sixteen league games, not much to laugh about :(

aye exactly lol

Guest brycey
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

As are everyone. But you are still ignoring the point. Is it going to cost you extra. It will cost you far less than its cost you this year. In the long run staying Junior will cause you more harm. Its a short term decision it will be fine for a few years

good post 

Guest brycey
18 hours ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Got to laugh at some people got lots to say and some don’t even go to see the hoose play

let the eos drift by again and enjoy your step back into the 9 team south league - nobody at this club seems to know what progress is alas lol

Guest brycey
On 3/14/2019 at 16:27, Burnie_man said:

Defo in the Lowland League area.

brilliant lol 

49 minutes ago, brycey said:

let the eos drift by again and enjoy your step back into the 9 team south league - nobody at this club seems to know what progress is alas lol

I do really think it's a strange decision. I don't get what this move would achieve long term 

21 hours ago, Theloosemoose said:

Better than playing 10 teams from over the bridge and only 1 WL TEAM.emoji848.png

Of course it is better in the short term, but whichever option you choose it's still much worse than what you were expecting when going for promotion to the Superleague last season. Surely you want to have a chance of playing the ex-Junior teams in the EOS again?

I mean, if someone told you at the start of the 17/18 season that Fauldhouse would soon be playing in an unsustainable 12-team Superleague and then in a 9-team West Lothian league - you would be thinking that they were mad or something had gone badly wrong at the club. But that's now the situation you are in - and there's only one way out of it...

They made the decision for the club to survive far more important than what league we play in.