Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Needed that victory today, you could feel the pressure and the tension holding on at 3-2. Great value for the paying punter. Fauldhouse were really impressive at times cutting through the opposition with pinpoint passes and great movement. Felt they were also slack at times, Forfar for me were non existent in the first half but posed much more of a threat in the second half. The young lad McManus certainly has a trick or 2. DD was my MOM took his goals well, constant threat up the right flank all game, looked sharp and hungry. Finally massive credit to the committee / staff / volunteers, the work done to the pitch and facilities looks fantastic. Onto next week and a battle for another home win.

Doesn’t seem to be much interest in FU on P&B any longer...

But I’ll throw in my tuppence worth.

The Hoose weren’t at the races yesterday, Lochee were simply a class above. Performance rather flat. 

Now playing in the Super League (all be it depleted) 

For me we are clearly missing a David Dunn type player who can dictate tempo and spring passes about.

Midfield is being over ran, outmuscled.

C’mon the Hoose let’s turn the corner...

38 minutes ago, PJS said:

The Hoose weren’t at the races yesterday, Lochee were simply a class above. Performance rather flat. 

Now playing in the Super League (all be it depleted) 

For me we are clearly missing a David Dunn type player who can dictate tempo and spring passes about.

Fair weather fans. At least the pitch looks good.

Firstly I would like to apologise to the Fauldhouse fans for yesterday's result!! The game it's self we started very well but decision making in the final 3rd was killing us for a good 30+ mins we were the better side but yet AGAIN we press the self destruct botton and concede 3 shocking goals that we gifted lochee. Into half time we made a couple of changes to try get a reaction but 1min into that yet again we gift a soft goal. Lots of work to do but confident we will come good.

No need to apologise JC, we were beaten by the better team on the day. If only we had their Dougie Cameron in our midfield, a marvellous example of how you can be a top player at 35, his reading and vision are different class, plus if we had Dunny back running the midfield with his pinpoint passes, we would also get the best again out of Aiden who was a brilliant worker for Dunny’s silky passes last season. We are all in this together and will come through . Mon the Hoose.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:05, PJS said:

Na depleted superleague ow playing in the Super League (all be it depleted) 

the interest on pie n bovril page now is very poor and even on fb its very low key as well - its getting really noticeable now - not surprised - after all who wants to watch a depleted superleague now when theres plenty other football on a saturday to entertain the fans 

It’s up to all the teams in this league to raise the standard and stop moaning about all the ‘ better teams that have jumped ship’.  Junior teams should always try to improve their standards and become one if ‘the better teams’and junior supporters should always support their team no matter what their league is called or who they play against.

2-2 with Clyde tonight. Heard your number7 ran us ragged JC..

Fairly strong starting Clyde X1 with players not getting a game,One or two returning from Long term(Tom Lang) and an old pro in middle o park (Danny Lennon[emoji23])

Finished with 4 U16s in second half which is nice to see as Clyde dont have a great record of bringing through youth no doubt due to cost...

Good game and wish you lads all the best[emoji837][emoji836][emoji835]

2-2 with Clyde tonight. Heard your number7 ran us ragged JC..

Fairly strong starting Clyde X1 with players not getting a game,One or two returning from Long term(Tom Lang) and an old pro in middle o park (Danny Lennon[emoji23])

Finished with 4 U16s in second half which is nice to see as Clyde dont have a great record of bringing through youth no doubt due to cost...

Good game and wish you lads all the best[emoji837][emoji836][emoji835]
Cheers mate very good work out for both teams.

3 hours ago, brycey said:

the interest on pie n bovril page now is very poor and even on fb its very low key as well - its getting really noticeable now - not surprised - after all who wants to watch a depleted superleague now when theres plenty other football on a saturday to entertain the fans 

Was the main poster not transferred?

Leaking goals at the moment, clearly work to be done to compete at this level.

Team selection changing week after week, few players not in the squad today.

Need a bit of stability and continuity so that the players can understand  and rely on each other in order to Inprove performance / results.