• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Pyramidic

Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Fixtures this month. Please note both Friendlies with be at broadwood stadium Screenshot_20190107-113826_Samsung%20Notes.jpg

Massive game today. Looking forward to it. Both teams coming into the game in a bit of form. All set up to be a cracker.

See you guys at the bar

Mon the hoose

Massive game today. Looking forward to it. Both teams coming into the game in a bit of form. All set up to be a cracker.

See you guys at the bar

Mon the hoose
Mines a double :)

fauldhouse 1 whitburn 2 ft
Best team on the day won no complaints my Boys weren't at it but I'll put it down to an off day. Well done Whitburn. Been a while since you were on brycey eh?

10 minutes ago, jc1 said:
54 minutes ago, brycey said:
fauldhouse 1 whitburn 2 ft

Best team on the day won no complaints my Boys weren't at it but I'll put it down to an off day. Well done Whitburn. Been a while since you were on brycey eh?

am aways having a shufty on awe things fitba on all the forums - this burnie win disnae surprise me and your statement says it all - poor effort tbh

am aways having a shufty on awe things fitba on all the forums - this burnie win disnae surprise me and your statement says it all - poor effort tbh
What does my statement say?

Shuggie123 too afraid to post on this thread in case the Fauldhouse buckie boys get him:)

An eventful afternoon...
Things kicking off and getting a bit heated off the field.
The Canine taking centre stage in the 2nd half.
Regarding the game Whitburn thoroughly deserved the win, they were hungrier and wanted it more.
Their game plan, passing, movement and pressing dominated the game !
The game passed the home team by at times.
Got to challenge for every ball and anticipate 2nd balls.
MOTM - German  - distribution suspect at times but a few blinding fingertip saves.
Bad day at the office ..
Heads up and go again.

1 hour ago, brycey said:

You had Whitburn down as relegation candidates before a ball had been kicked!

He's a bam up merchant. I said on radio few months back that Whitburn were a team to watch as said before work hard as a team and getting the rewards. We were so far off it today but we dust ourselves down and learn from it

1 hour ago, shuggie123 said:

aye a did that and have been proved wrong I am delighted to say - the hoose have nae fight in them - too many times this team has an off day or disnae turn up in big games not like the guid hoose sides a used to watch who had the bottle and fight to win games and cups and titles 

1 hour ago, jc1 said:
1 hour ago, shuggie123 said:

He's a bam up merchant. I said on radio few months back that Whitburn were a team to watch as said before work hard as a team and getting the rewards. We were so far off it today but we dust ourselves down and learn from it

so far off it suggests to me this current hoose side simply are not good enough 

aye a did that and have been proved wrong I am delighted to say - the hoose have nae fight in them - too many times this team has an off day or disnae turn up in big games not like the guid hoose sides a used to watch who had the bottle and fight to win games and cups and titles 
Won promotion last season hahaha

Brycey your obviously someone with a grudge as you don't go to games it says to me you have a grudge against the club

3 hours ago, jc1 said:
3 hours ago, brycey said:

What does my statement say?

your side weren't on it or up for the game  and that disnae surprise me either heard it all before

your side weren't on it or up for the game  and that disnae surprise me either heard it all before

Many games you been to?

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Brycey your obviously someone with a grudge as you don't go to games it says to me you have a grudge against the club

ive nae grudge jc just gutted this hoose team r so poor noo

ive nae grudge jc just gutted this hoose team r so poor noo
Again how many games have you watched? Why do you only comment after a defeat? Everyone on here can see there's a grudge