• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Pyramidic

Fauldhouse United 2018/19

2 hours ago, PJS said:

Definitely 2 points dropped today no doubt about it.
The Hoose were quite impressive and dominated in the first half, yet went in a goal down. Could have had 3 or 4 in the first half, need to be more clinical in front of goal and had a little misfortune as well. 
My MOM was Darren Gribben, when he is on form he is a class above.
Dissapointed with the Indiscipline at the sending off, red card all day long. 
The focus and drive should have been on getting the winner and the 3 points, no need for the challenge.
Referee did get a number of other key decisions wrong.
But great value for the paying punter in the pissing rain.

Glad i managed to catch this game today game was 100 mph,my unbiased opinion Fauldhouse deserved all 3 points the big lad Curry up front for Fauldhouse was a standout as was the right back for Fauldhouse i think his name is Sammy if not i stand corrected money well spent and my steak pie was delicious and cooked to perfection :thumsup2

Jack hold the ball up so well and can play a bit as well just can’t get a goal but big man it will come just keep playing as u have been rest of the boys were excellent today as well thought gribbs had a good game

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:10, Derek Sharp said:

I am looking for the last 2 results Brycey  ...I know how you like to keep us informed when we get beat....when we win...SILENCE :rolleyes:

sorry a forgot tae poast the wins lol when one is watchin 3 n sometimes 4 games every weekend things get hectic - that's awe 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 22:43, fauldhouse boy said:

Not a word from mr Bryce this wk again derek is he ok

me um fine - takin in the cream oh amateur fitba evry weekend 

On ‎20‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 13:48, Derek Sharp said:

Maybe Christmas Shopping....but I am sure if we slip up shopping will be cancelled :rolleyes:  

a dinnae dae xmas shoppin - loads o fitba tae watch - that comes first lol

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:02, jc1 said:
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:10, Derek Sharp said:
I am looking for the last 2 results Brycey  ...I know how you like to keep us informed when we get beat....when we win...SILENCE :rolleyes:

Correct

pumphy n whitburn r doin weel 

They are and good on them but what has that got to do with me??

1 minute ago, jc1 said:
5 minutes ago, brycey said:

They are and good on them but what has that got to do with me??

just incase you need some guid players 

just incase you need some guid players 
I've got good players cheers

20 hours ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Brycey if u come to our games u would know we have good players

Might be some good players , results suggest they don't make a good team though.

Might be some good players , results suggest they don't make a good team though.
It's a long season nothing won in November I'm sure you would agree

7 hours ago, gogsy said:

If you have watched them you would know they are a good team gelling together,you obviously have not so your pointless comments mean nothing.Come back with your slavers at the end of the season!

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 16:07, fauldhouse boy said:

Brycey if u come to our games u would know we have good players

it will take a lot to entice me back intae junior fitba tbh buddy - a need tae b enjoyin ma fitba fix every weekend noo n its the amateur fitba that's got me buzzin its jist richt up ma street lol - never say never though where the hoose is concerned n a hope the centenary year is a great year fir the club 

Great result for the hoose 2d 1st half excellent 2nd half thought we played to deep and let bathgate back into the game thought mom was big jack glad he got a goal 2d also Thought German had some excellent saves