Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

11 hours ago, jc1 said:

Well after finishing a horrible league season with defeat away to forfar I'm looking forward to a very interesting super league south next season with lots of local interest and great games to be involved in. With a semi final still to play in a week on Wednesday coming we have potentially 2 games max left. Plans are well in place for players coming in to improve us and like any other team players will be leaving. I want to thank the players committee fans and my coaching team for all the support and effort over the season. I'm under no illusions this season has been very poor after the highs of last season but for myself personally I've learned loads about myself and the team and sometimes in hard or sticky times the hardest lessons are the best lessons. I hope the fans come out in force at home on Wednesday the 29th to support the players as we try to reach a final. I know I'm not everyone's cup of tea but those close to the club know I give 110% 7 days a week to try make fauldhouse utd better on and off the pitch and most importantly a team on the pitch that give everything for the club. Next season will hopefully see a stronger and more successful fauldhouse utd team for the fans to be proud of. Cheers again to everyone for the support

JC

Aye be sure to give yourself a mention. 

Guest brycey
On 5/20/2019 at 06:35, jimbaxters said:

Aye be sure to give yourself a mention. 

think thats a fair statement fae the big man overall oan the season tbh

Look what the Hoose have elected to ignore.  Fauldhouse could be playing 24 games different league teams next season in the EoSL Division 1 - instead of 9 in the East Region.  Which would you prefer as  a manager JC - 24 or 9 (with lots of repeats)?

5ce313cc8ffa2_EOSL2019201.JPG.35775f928beba64d56e2c686bbcfdf11.JPG

Edited by Pyramidic

Rightly so Jon, a fantastic squad of players at Fauldhouse backed up by a hard working committee and management team, 
Thanks for your recent help big man is greatly appreciated and I'll see you in the dugout at the final [emoji108][emoji1303]

Excellent performance Everybody to a man burst a gut tonight.
Pass marks all over the park.
- Wardy covered every blade of grass.
- DD’s goal was breathtaking (was like did that just happen ?)
- Matty in goal what a talent MOTM 

Hooses best player by a mile was the young goalkeeper. It was a weird game where hoose had a lot of possession but kept giving it up to tayport on the break.
Although it didn't seem like a 4-1 game in actual chances it could have actually ended 8-1.

The one awful refereeing decision was not giving the passback.
Assume still the same guy ?
Stood out back then like a sore thumb.