Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

6 minutes ago, the sniper said:

The club has made a decision for the best interest of the club right now most people agree with it though it was never going to be 100% you guys coming on and saying how the decision to stay is the wrong one isn't going to change anything go support your team like we do and maybe one day we'll be in the same set up as you :)

I think that's most people's problem is it's fine for right now not 2-3 yrs down  the line

I think that's most people's problem is it's fine for right now not 2-3 yrs down  the line
Every team when they went to the eos were thinking about themselves us deciding to stay junior for the season ahead is pretty much. the same I'm not privvy to the finances but I'm sure after this season the finances have been hit heavily a season of local derby's next season compared to that isn't a bad thing. talks between the juniors and eos could make things happen in the future so looking that far in advance isn't an issue right now

Have just stopped laughing at the Camelon man saying ‘we will be one of the biggest ‘, at what ?, facilities from the 50’s , a playing surface that is hardly conducive to passing football and changing facilities out of the medieval times. Get of the drink and our site. Does your beloved EOS not have a fans forum, let me guess NO. Boring Bas***d, jog on. One of the biggest, can’t stop laughing at that lol. What a tool lol.

10 hours ago, jackjarviscraiglang said:

Have just stopped laughing at the Camelon man saying ‘we will be one of the biggest ‘, at what ?, facilities from the 50’s , a playing surface that is hardly conducive to passing football and changing facilities out of the medieval times. Get of the drink and our site. Does your beloved EOS not have a fans forum, let me guess NO. Boring Bas***d, jog on. One of the biggest, can’t stop laughing at that lol. What a tool lol.

Facilties from the 50s. The pavillion was built on  the 90s and has been renovated. and the parks had a lot of work done to it. So still better than thinking playing armadale and Harthill will be better so jog on yourself brainless twat

Edited by AlanCamelonfan

17 minutes ago, jackjarviscraiglang said:

Ha ha ha, I’ve got changed in bigger cupboards lol. I take it a lot of work means lots more still to be done lol. What have you against Harthill and Armadale ?, and I obviously touched a raw nerve to get such a response lol. BTW, my brain is in good working order just my head is nipping reading all your drivel lol.

Good job your not in any positon of power then and your answer is no to work. All we need is lights we even have a safety certificate  for our licence. Nothing wrong with armadale and Harthill but I want to play the pinnacle of the non league game and be as high as I can where as your playinG in a league of teams with no ambition 

13 hours ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Brycey what’s wrong with lots of local Derby’s can’t beat a local derby take a local derby to eos game any day of the week

Here's one along with a squad of ladz from Whitburn that won't be back at any junior derby game.

A few guys from the town hav started watching Blackburn United now.

Fauldhouse,Whitburn and Armadale can batter on for me,best of luck all the same next season and beyond.

47 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Here's one along with a squad of ladz from Whitburn that won't be back at any junior derby game.

A few guys from the town hav started watching Blackburn United now.

Fauldhouse,Whitburn and Armadale can batter on for me,best of luck all the same next season and beyond.

That is a sad state of affairs for such a big club

19 hours ago, jc1 said:
20 hours ago, hooseman said:
Sorry Derek you know me big hoose fan but that league next season no for me 

Local derbies fans getting to away games and club existing are all positives for me. Yes I would love to be playing the likes of Bonnyrigg Bo'ness Linlithgow ect BUT that's not going to happen with the EOS and to be honest the clubs existence is far more important than any of that. The local community need to support the club especially in its centenary year instead of the negatives from some quarters. Anyone who's been around the club will see how hard EVERYONE works to support each other and progress the club on and off the pitch. Imo we have a set up and facilities to match most

Ok Jc I know where you’re coming from I love a derby but to me that’s overkill like the senior leagues be sick of sight of each other.

Big game 2m for the hoose hope to see a big crowd maybe even get alan far camelon up since he like to comment on our page come on alan nice we trip to the hoose u get made welcome
I don't think alan is allowed near any of the rogue junior grounds who are not willing to bow to the mighty eos masters :)

38 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Come on Alan fae camelon not on to congratulate us on reaching the semi final or do you only do it when we get beat

I don't remember ever slagging yous on getting beat. But we'll done on getting to semi of Fife and Lothians cup  who do u play next 

22 hours ago, jackjarviscraiglang said:

What a p***k you are gogsy, posting a photo that was not at kick off time. What is your agenda,get tae f**k, decent crowd decent cup tie Hoose won we are happy, you f**k off our site

Why do so many people rise to the bait of this absolute loser? If you were asked to draw a picture of the biggest computer geek then I'm pretty sure it would closely resemble this twat. The oldest virgin in Kelty. Sorry - did I say Kelty? I meant to say Fife. Sorry - did I say Fife? I meant to say Scotland.  Gordon Hunter you are a ****** absolute embarrassment to  The Kingdom. Rant over.