Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think he'd like to go to eosfl but it's up to the powers that be and it seems it's left to him to defend it

We are all one at Fauldhouse....unlike some other clubs - everyone has there input and it comes down to what the majority want.

In this instance....we are ALL happy to stay in the Junior set up. 

sorry what i meant was - the club struggling financial wise with all the travelling etc etc - you need to lighten up big fella 
I do get defensive when it comes to the club and the committee as I know exactly how hard they work to keep the club going. As Derek said we all pull together and off the pitch the changes around the ground and the pitch are different class. And from my perspective the players I'm trying to attract to the club are far happier with the set up of the league next season so for me it's all positive going into our centenary season

46 minutes ago, jc1 said:
19 hours ago, brycey said:
sorry what i meant was - the club struggling financial wise with all the travelling etc etc - you need to lighten up big fella 

I do get defensive when it comes to the club and the committee as I know exactly how hard they work to keep the club going. As Derek said we all pull together and off the pitch the changes around the ground and the pitch are different class. And from my perspective the players I'm trying to attract to the club are far happier with the set up of the league next season so for me it's all positive going into our centenary season

ambitious bunch of lads.:lol:

Guest brycey
4 hours ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Well said mr sharp maybe now alan @ camelon will comment on his own club and brycey on the amateurs

just for the record brycey has watched junior/eos/amateur/youth and ladies football this season so far cos i love the game at all levels

5 hours ago, Derek Sharp said:

We are all one at Fauldhouse....unlike some other clubs - everyone has there input and it comes down to what the majority want.

In this instance....we are ALL happy to stay in the Junior set up. 

Sorry Derek you know me big hoose fan but that league next season no for me 

Sorry Derek you know me big hoose fan but that league next season no for me 
Local derbies fans getting to away games and club existing are all positives for me. Yes I would love to be playing the likes of Bonnyrigg Bo'ness Linlithgow ect BUT that's not going to happen with the EOS and to be honest the clubs existence is far more important than any of that. The local community need to support the club especially in its centenary year instead of the negatives from some quarters. Anyone who's been around the club will see how hard EVERYONE works to support each other and progress the club on and off the pitch. Imo we have a set up and facilities to match most

Personally, I think it's fair enough if Fauldhouse want to stay Junior. Out of the South of Tay East Region sides you have been the most open to the discussion over the pros and cons of the East Region vs. the EoS. That's largely down to the openess of @jc1 on the forum.

By the sounds of things it's being taken one year at a time. In a centenary year you can spend it chasing a league championship and cups in a fairly local league, rather than competing in a transitional conference spread across fife, lothians and borders. Who knows after that what 2020-21 and beyond will look like.

21 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Brycey what’s wrong with lots of local Derby’s can’t beat a local derby take a local derby to eos game any day of the week

Not when They are ever yday games. I'd take playing linlithgow rose boness Newtongrange Hill o beath over playing any team you will be playing next season

Guest brycey
55 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Brycey what’s wrong with lots of local Derby’s can’t beat a local derby take a local derby to eos game any day of the week

nothing wrong wae local derbys at all buddy- n av seen my fair share o crackers wae the hoose in ma day - njoy ur fitba n awe the best tae the hoose 

The club has made a decision for the best interest of the club right now most people agree with it though it was never going to be 100% you guys coming on and saying how the decision to stay is the wrong one isn't going to change anything go support your team like we do and maybe one day we'll be in the same set up as you :)