Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

1 hour ago, Ginaro said:

Sure, but people are allowed to change their mind based on the benefits of better options being available.

I mean, 10 months ago JC said that he wanted to play the big Junior teams and that they set out at the start of the season to do that by gaining promotion. But now it seems like the club is content to play in a league with just 7 WL and 2 Fife teams next season.

Ultimately, if teams continue to leave the Juniors and there's no merger with the EOS, there will come a point where there's very few clubs left in the Juniors. At what point do you say - "we want to be part of league system with all the other clubs in the east."? Or is the attachment to the grade so strong that you would never consider it?

Oh right,so it's up to JC.:lol:

2 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Sure, but people are allowed to change their mind based on the benefits of better options being available.

I mean, 10 months ago JC said that he wanted to play the big Junior teams and that they set out at the start of the season to do that by gaining promotion. But now it seems like the club is content to play in a league with just 7 WL and 2 Fife teams next season.

Ultimately, if teams continue to leave the Juniors and there's no merger with the EOS, there will come a point where there's very few clubs left in the Juniors. At what point do you say - "we want to be part of league system with all the other clubs in the east."? Or is the attachment to the grade so strong that you would never consider it?

Of course people are allowed to change their mind. I just wish Alan fae Camelon would stop trying to change everyone else's.

Guest brycey
7 hours ago, hooseman said:

Junior games fucked playing each other 3 or maybe 4 times a season no 4 me I think we should just bite the bullet and go senior.

spot on  statement - well said

6 hours ago, Ginaro said:

Tier 9 lol

Better than playing 10 teams from over the bridge and only 1 WL TEAM.[emoji848]

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, Theloosemoose said:

Better than playing 10 teams from over the bridge and only 1 WL TEAM.emoji848.png

yes it certainly is better for the club to be playing plenty local teams than the current set up but all in all its basically a step back into the old south league with a paltry 9 teams 

14 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

All that am saying gogsy is that u all want fufc in the eos so are u going to be one of our new sponsors for next season fufc still doing ok still in 3cups 2 1/4 finals

Why would you need new sponsors you make it sound like it'll cost you this fortune of money

1 hour ago, fauldhouse boy said:

All that am saying gogsy is that u all want fufc in the eos so are u going to be one of our new sponsors for next season fufc still doing ok still in 3cups 2 1/4 finals

Have the existing sponsors said they would walk away,if fauldhouse joined the eosfl ?

17 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Never said that but always looking for new ones as far as I know

As are everyone. But you are still ignoring the point. Is it going to cost you extra. It will cost you far less than its cost you this year. In the long run staying Junior will cause you more harm. Its a short term decision it will be fine for a few years