Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Well after last night's meeting this is the new set up for next season. As we can all agree this season has been horrendous regarding travel and fans attending games regularly. Hopefully under the new set up of more local derbys there will be a lot of local interest and more feasible for fans to make away games too. From my own perspective it now opens the door to attract players without travelling all over the place every other Saturday. And being our centenary season next season this is the perfect set up for us as a club financial wise and supporter wise. This season isn't done yet in regards theres 2 big cups I see as huge incentives. Screenshot_20190313-075419_Word.jpg

Well after last night's meeting this is the new set up for next season. As we can all agree this season has been horrendous regarding travel and fans attending games regularly. Hopefully under the new set up of more local derbys there will be a lot of local interest and more feasible for fans to make away games too. From my own perspective it now opens the door to attract players without travelling all over the place every other Saturday. And being our centenary season next season this is the perfect set up for us as a club financial wise and supporter wise. This season isn't done yet in regards theres 2 big cups I see as huge incentives. Screenshot_20190313-075419_Word.jpg.dc8415aca91dd967f5ef1ae12f7965c6.jpg

Is this provisional or are Fauldhouse definitely staying Junior?

28 minutes ago, the sniper said:
2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
If yous all went you'd be playing these teams plus potentially linlithgow and Bo'ness Broxburn 

Have a day off alan ffs lad not everyone at every club wants to go Senior you yourself at one point had no interest in it

Yes before I realisedthe benefit. You keep saying not wanting to go senior what difference would it make other than benefit you?

38 minutes ago, the sniper said:
If yous all went you'd be playing these teams plus potentially linlithgow and Bo'ness Broxburn 

Have a day off alan ffs lad not everyone at every club wants to go Senior you yourself at one point had no interest in it

let the members decide.

Peoples Vote.
Maybe the people involved in running the club have already looked at the pro's and con's and have decided to stay junior as the benefits to them outweigh going to the eos at this moment I'm all for clubs developing and progressing but if a club has chosen not too that is up to them I'm still hoping for option d and the dutch eredivisie :)

1 minute ago, the sniper said:

Maybe the people involved in running the club have already looked at the pro's and con's and have decided to stay junior as the benefits to them outweigh going to the eos at this moment I'm all for clubs developing and progressing but if a club has chosen not too that is up to them I'm still hoping for option d and the dutch eredivisie :)

Fortuna Fauldhoose

3 minutes ago, the sniper said:

I think they've been smoking some of the shit from when they were looking at the dutch eredivisie if they think they are better off in that.  ITs so short term thinking. Thats the problem with Britain today is really the Britain of yesterday as we're obsessed with the past.. Look to the future.

32 minutes ago, the sniper said:

So there are no members of fauldhouse.only committee ?

22 minutes ago, the sniper said:

Sure, but people are allowed to change their mind based on the benefits of better options being available.

I mean, 10 months ago JC said that he wanted to play the big Junior teams and that they set out at the start of the season to do that by gaining promotion. But now it seems like the club is content to play in a league with just 7 WL and 2 Fife teams next season.

Ultimately, if teams continue to leave the Juniors and there's no merger with the EOS, there will come a point where there's very few clubs left in the Juniors. At what point do you say - "we want to be part of league system with all the other clubs in the east."? Or is the attachment to the grade so strong that you would never consider it?

1 hour ago, the sniper said:

Fortuna Sittard away will involve quite a long journey though...