Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Losing fringe players I understand, I also get the fact that players come and go. It’s a concern because the overall quality of the team suffers when you lose decent players. I watched Gribbs first game for Armadale in front of a healthy crowd at Volunteer Park he was a class above.

No doubt gribbs is class but at time of him leaving smikes and Jack were holding the Jerseys and he is at the stage he just wanted to play at his age and I couldn't guarantee that at that point. Unfortunately circumstances change with players works, personal lifes ect that cant be helped or controlled and when they become unavailable this late in the season it's not ideal for a manager. With our current financial situation due to this league we cant go buy anyone so it's a case of using contacts to find available players to replace boys. I'll admit this season has been horrendous for boys having to give up Saturday's due to work I've counted 6 this season alone for us these are things that weren't an issue when boys sign but unfortunately its situations we need to deal with and get on with it. I've lost out on top junior players purely down to the travelling in our league. We have had boys rave about our set up ect then put off with travelling. I get the fans frustration but I can assure them nobody is more frustrated than myself

24 minutes ago, jc1 said:
47 minutes ago, PJS said:
Jack Currie will be a massive loss, not a prolific goal scorer as a No 9. But offers so much, Strong as an ox and puts in 110%. Drags defenders all over the place, holds the ball up very well. IMO I expected a senior lower league Outfit to snap him up last season - where is he away to ??
Player turnover at the Hoose in recent times is a concern... 2 most recent players Jack Currie and Gribbs would be first team starters for me. I do understand and appreciate there may other reasons that the paying punter is unaware off.

Can I ask why its worrying? And yes there is loads the paying fans don't see or hear about

Its a concern loosing our best players as a paying punter i want The Hoose to have a settled squad getting bet 4.0 at the weekend is not good enough. 

Its a concern loosing our best players as a paying punter i want The Hoose to have a settled squad getting bet 4.0 at the weekend is not good enough. 
1 players leave for various reasons and majority not football reasons!!! Were you at the game last week? And ANYBODY getting beat 4.0 is never good enough

25 minutes ago, jc1 said:
51 minutes ago, PJS said:

I've lost out on top junior players purely down to the travelling in our league. We have had boys rave about our set up ect then put off with travelling. 

Well hopefully you get that sorted for next season regardless of what your club decides

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:
17 minutes ago, nutmeg1 said:

1 players leave for various reasons and majority not football reasons!!! Were you at the game last week? And ANYBODY getting beat 4.0 is never good enough

3 minutes ago, jc1 said:
17 minutes ago, nutmeg1 said:

Cant attend away games but attend the majority of home games. Dont care about ANYBODY else only care about The Hoose scores!!

Guest brycey
52 minutes ago, the sniper said:

Big game this weekend against lochee imo the best team in the region by far let's get tore in aboot them from the start

a reckon the house can get something from this game 

Guest brycey
On 05/03/2019 at 16:52, the sniper said:

As far as I'm aware fauldhouse will be staying junior next season

good on them - its the way to go

Why?
Alan not every club thinks the eos is the way forward some clubs are happy staying junior some might change there mind and go to the eos those who stay will have reasons for not going the junior set up is far from perfect but there are many clubs happy to stay in the grade no matter what happens

1 minute ago, the sniper said:
39 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
Why?

Alan not every club thinks the eos is the way forward some clubs are happy staying junior some might change there mind and go to the eos those who stay will have reasons for not going the junior set up is far from perfect but there are many clubs happy to stay in the grade no matter what happens

If they were guareneed their restructure then fine but they aren't

Im not in the know to the potential of the restructuring not getting voted through but it is a must as another season like this one without it would be an unmitigating disaster

41 minutes ago, the sniper said:
45 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Im not in the know to the potential of the restructuring not getting voted through but it is a must as another season like this one without it would be an unmitigating disaster

Well that's what your potentially facing

Status quo or two versions of regional with glenrothes leaving a league of 16 would be better

Guest brycey

if fauldhouse and whitburn want to stay junior they could join up with the premier league south and avoid the crippling costs of the Tayside league they are in just now 

12 minutes ago, brycey said:

if fauldhouse and whitburn want to stay junior they could join up with the premier league south and avoid the crippling costs of the Tayside league they are in just now 

That's a possibility that one of the possibilitoestrogen that they have put forward 

Re Fauldhouse and travel costs, given the situation they are in shouldn't they either be  a) asking for an ERJFA EGM to decide structure now, before the 31st March EoS deadline or b) sticking in an application to the EoS anyway to cover both options.  Otherwise, you're sticking everything on black, but it could come up white.

Re Fauldhouse and travel costs, given the situation they are in shouldn't they either be  a) asking for an ERJFA EGM to decide structure now, before the 31st March EoS deadline or b) sticking in an application to the EoS anyway to cover both options.  Otherwise, you're sticking everything on black, but it could come up white.
Fecking weird roulette you play.

1 minute ago, superbigal said:
7 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

Fecking weird roulette you play.

Never played it, but it has been pointed out to me you put everything on red, but it might come up black, or something :lol: