Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

38 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

That's pretty bad, and no promotion. It's not going to have the crowds flooding back. As for 36 league games emoji15.png

There is no promotion from any top league. For example, Celtic will be in the same league playing more or less the same teams next year. Crowds are likely to increase because there is less travelling. 36 league games does seem a bit much though I agree.

There is no promotion from any top league. For example, Celtic will be in the same league playing more or less the same teams next year. Crowds are likely to increase because there is less travelling. 36 league games does seem a bit much though I agree.
I'm not sure Celtic is quite the target here and im sure you get my point.

If crowds increase just because the game is local then there should have been 250+ at the last Hoose v Whitburn game. Only league derby of the season, Whitburn going well, but there was barely 100. Not a good indicator.

1 hour ago, Burnie_man said:

I'm not sure Celtic is quite the target here and im sure you get my point.

If crowds increase just because the game is local then there should have been 250+ at the last Hoose v Whitburn game. Only league derby of the season, Whitburn going well, but there was barely 100. Not a good indicator.

No, sorry I don't get your point. Please explain what point you are trying to make about there being no promotion.

Replace Celtic with Hurlford or Auchinleck if it makes it better for you.

9 minutes ago, shuggie123 said:

No, sorry I don't get your point. Please explain what point you are trying to make about there being no promotion.

Replace Celtic with Hurlford or Auchinleck if it makes it better for you.

Stop being obtuse.

Anyway it's a Hoose thread, there are other threads for these discussions.

Edited by Burnie_man

Delighted to announce fauldhouse utd are in partnership with Simple WIFI. The Simple group product will allow free wifi access to all fans anywhere in the ground. Also they will be doing marketing ect through the wifi set up allowing us to promote sponsors to a wider audience and promote in club events and fund raising activities. PicsArt_02-21-10.50.10.jpgPicsArt_02-21-11.09.42.jpg

Chrissy Patrick must be pushing for a place in the starting line up.
My MOM today even though he came on as a 2nd Half substitute. Game changer, a bit of dig and urgency driving the team forward.
Unfortunately he misses every second week due to work at the moment. He's hoping that will change soon. Agreed he was excellent when he came on

On 13/02/2019 at 23:26, jc1 said:

Delighted to confirm the signings of Declan Brady and Robbie Leighton

Dec comes back for his second spell at the club after a stop start first spell with injury and work.

Robbie is a highly rated versatile player on loan from airdrie and over the moon to have someone with his pedigree on board.

Both new boys and last weeks signing with add much needed extra quality to the squad.

Going out will be Darren Gribben who I wish all the very best IMG_r7zkl3.jpgPicsArt_02-13-08.01.20.jpg

On 26/02/2019 at 22:58, jc1 said:

Fauldhouse are delighted to announce the loan signing of Fraser Scott from Airdrie on loan

Hope both the young Airdrie lads do well.

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

With glenrothes announcing a move to eosfl is it making teams like the house to go 

I am asking the same question JC. What is the youth academy set up like at the "Hoose" at present? 

Would a youth team in the Lowlands Development U20 League (as proposed by Glenrothes) bring any major benefits for you and your club in general?