Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

6 minutes ago, the sniper said:
12 minutes ago, brycey said:
shes in the huff cos she hud a meal planned today n a buggered aff tae a game this efternoon after comin hame fir half an hoor fir a coffee -efter watchin a morning game lol 
Spoiler  

Get the red roses bought

naw m8 the last bunch o flowers a got her wis 12 years ago - a dinnae want tae overdo it lol 

Players leaving-

James Brown
Dean Arrol

I would like to thank James and Dean for their efforts. Especially James Brown who has been player coach for 18 months and I sincerely thank him for his services in these 18 months

Was a great derby day on Saturday with a decent crowd in the coo shed to witness it.

I didn’t actually think we were bad and could have easily went in at half time 2/3 up.
Second half Whitburn midfield took complete control of the game and they ran out deserved winners in my eyes. The young boy JJ was superb!

Not the best we have played but certainly not the worst!

Been called the worst fans in the juniors on another thread.. lol! Biggest derby in West Lothian bar none and the fans were out to enjoy themselves. Least there is a bit of atmosphere and banter in the coo shed. I have seen bingo halls more lively than some of the junior grounds I’ve been too.

Hope the lads dust themselves down and go again on Saturday away to Carnoustie.

All the best lads.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

1 hour ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Well done boys good result today maybe get brycey on praising us won’t hold my breath on it cause we won

of course its a good result-its about time-glens never an easy place to go n get summit n guid oan the hoose-ad like tae b more up beat about the result but having been at an 8 goal thriller amateur fitba match this afternoon forgive me if am no jumping thru hoops at an odd goal in five win lol

33 minutes ago, fauldhouse boy said:

Can’t believe u brycey wot a comment a win a win don’t matter how many goal u score if fufc had win 8 0 u still would had string bad to say Jc and the boys are doing there best so give the some credit

I say its a good result n good oan the hoose - is that no giving credit like lol

Was good to take in an away game today for a change with work not being on the agenda for once.

Thought the boys were really good and controlled the full game. Only downside was that it was only 1-0 and with that scoreline you always leave yourself open for a sucker punch. Thankfully that never happened today.

Jack looked hungry and hopefully his goal gives him confidence to start banging them in on a weekly basis.

Well done to Jc and all the boys. Great win and great to top the group with a game to spare.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Good result on Sat for the hoose and good to see Jack getting a goal, which I hope will be a good confidence booster for him.

Big test for the hoose on Saturday when Broughty come to Park View but I'm sure the lads will be well up for that challenge, so here's hoping we get a good result.

Go the Hoose!!