Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

9 hours ago, jc1 said:
9 hours ago, brycey said:
ive nae grudge jc just gutted this hoose team r so poor noo

Again how many games have you watched? Why do you only comment after a defeat? Everyone on here can see there's a grudge

a grudge against the hoose-really lol- you've lost it big fella - tell u whit - pop doon tae the 3g - and youll c a real breed n butter fitba team that wid bust a gut tae win games the mighty hoose afc - a rest ma case lol

7 hours ago, fauldhouse boy said:

lkJc don’t fall for it brycey just winding u up we were terrible today but just got to dust ourselves down and start next week against Carnoustie mon the hoose

n when did a wind folk up like - am only tryin tae motivate the teem lol

9 hours ago, jc1 said:
followed this club for many many years - n widnae miss a game - not been at any games this season so far 

So your comments we are poor not good enough no fight players aren't good enough but admit you haven't been to a game. C'mon you've now confirmed you have a grudge I don't know what or who has upset you but to comment only after defeats when you haven't been to a game and seen the team is bizarre

you seem tae b a bit upset jc - sorry jc1- sum o ur comments r bizzarr - a dinnae ken where u plucked the above yin fae - jist hae a few bevvies n tak some happy pills n yule b fine - n once eer nerves huv settled yule b oan cloud 9 - oh n by the way the lads at burntisland shipyaird r askin for you lol

12 hours ago, gogsy said:

Shuggie123 too afraid to post on this thread in case the Fauldhouse buckie boys get him:)

cmon shuggie whits the crack lol

you seem tae b a bit upset jc - sorry jc1- sum o ur comments r bizzarr - a dinnae ken where u plucked the above yin fae - jist hae a few bevvies n tak some happy pills n yule b fine - n once eer nerves huv settled yule b oan cloud 9 - oh n by the way the lads at burntisland shipyaird r askin for you lol

^^^ Well formed, coherent and concise post

More bizarre comments what has burntisland got to do with anything??? Think you need to put the bottle down

Now that the dust has settled my views on yesterday's game are we collectively had a bad day at the office all over the pitch and maybe the way I set up to play. I'll take full responsibility for the result. We have lost 1 game out of the last 7 I have every faith and belief in my players and will back them to the hilt. At every level teams have off days it happens but it's how you react is the key. If there's any blame or anger towards yesterday's result it falls at my door and I fully accept that. If fans want to have a go at anyone it needs to be me as I believe I have a great sqaud of players and more importantly Men! We now move on and prepare for Carnoustie next Saturday on the road looking to get the 3pts

Now that the dust has settled my views on yesterday's game are we collectively had a bad day at the office all over the pitch and maybe the way I set up to play. I'll take full responsibility for the result. We have lost 1 game out of the last 7 I have every faith and belief in my players and will back them to the hilt. At every level teams have off days it happens but it's how you react is the key. If there's any blame or anger towards yesterday's result it falls at my door and I fully accept that. If fans want to have a go at anyone it needs to be me as I believe I have a great sqaud of players and more importantly Men! We now move on and prepare for Carnoustie next Saturday on the road looking to get the 3pts
Its only one loss stop beating yourself up over it jc we lost to a team who have been playing well. And who wanted it more on the day it's best to look at the positives over the last couple of months.

4 hours ago, jc1 said:

More bizarre comments what has burntisland got to do with anything??? Think you need to put the bottle down

al pit the bottle doon - if you take the happy pills lol

42 minutes ago, the sniper said:
47 minutes ago, brycey said:
al pit the bottle doon - if you take the happy pills lol

Brycey get isobel to put your bottle away and stick to the drinking tea

shes in the huff cos she hud a meal planned today n a buggered aff tae a game this efternoon after comin hame fir half an hoor fir a coffee -efter watchin a morning game lol 

Spoiler