Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

10 minutes ago, jc1 said:
54 minutes ago, brycey said:
fauldhouse 1 whitburn 2 ft

Best team on the day won no complaints my Boys weren't at it but I'll put it down to an off day. Well done Whitburn. Been a while since you were on brycey eh?

am aways having a shufty on awe things fitba on all the forums - this burnie win disnae surprise me and your statement says it all - poor effort tbh

An eventful afternoon...
Things kicking off and getting a bit heated off the field.
The Canine taking centre stage in the 2nd half.
Regarding the game Whitburn thoroughly deserved the win, they were hungrier and wanted it more.
Their game plan, passing, movement and pressing dominated the game !
The game passed the home team by at times.
Got to challenge for every ball and anticipate 2nd balls.
MOTM - German  - distribution suspect at times but a few blinding fingertip saves.
Bad day at the office ..
Heads up and go again.

You had Whitburn down as relegation candidates before a ball had been kicked!
He's a bam up merchant. I said on radio few months back that Whitburn were a team to watch as said before work hard as a team and getting the rewards. We were so far off it today but we dust ourselves down and learn from it

1 hour ago, shuggie123 said:

aye a did that and have been proved wrong I am delighted to say - the hoose have nae fight in them - too many times this team has an off day or disnae turn up in big games not like the guid hoose sides a used to watch who had the bottle and fight to win games and cups and titles 

1 hour ago, jc1 said:
1 hour ago, shuggie123 said:

He's a bam up merchant. I said on radio few months back that Whitburn were a team to watch as said before work hard as a team and getting the rewards. We were so far off it today but we dust ourselves down and learn from it

so far off it suggests to me this current hoose side simply are not good enough 

aye a did that and have been proved wrong I am delighted to say - the hoose have nae fight in them - too many times this team has an off day or disnae turn up in big games not like the guid hoose sides a used to watch who had the bottle and fight to win games and cups and titles 
Won promotion last season hahaha

3 hours ago, jc1 said:
3 hours ago, brycey said:
am aways having a shufty on awe things fitba on all the forums - this burnie win disnae surprise me and your statement says it all - poor effort tbh

What does my statement say?

your side weren't on it or up for the game  and that disnae surprise me either heard it all before

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Brycey your obviously someone with a grudge as you don't go to games it says to me you have a grudge against the club

ive nae grudge jc just gutted this hoose team r so poor noo

1 minute ago, jc1 said:
2 minutes ago, brycey said:
your side weren't on it or up for the game  and that disnae surprise me either heard it all before

Many games you been to?

followed this club for many many years - n widnae miss a game - not been at any games this season so far 

followed this club for many many years - n widnae miss a game - not been at any games this season so far 
So your comments we are poor not good enough no fight players aren't good enough but admit you haven't been to a game. C'mon you've now confirmed you have a grudge I don't know what or who has upset you but to comment only after defeats when you haven't been to a game and seen the team is bizarre