Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Roller coaster ride of emotions today... Glenrothes rattle the post only seconds into the game. Go in at the break 2 Down. Never threatened much until the last 20m where the Hoose were dominant and relentless, could easily have won the match. Focusing on strong performances, Sammy Watson and a special mention for Conor Cowan who impressed on his debut late on in the game, causing problems down the left flank as Fauldhouse got right back in the game. Highlight of the afternoon goes to JC, we’ll leave it there big man ! You make the decisions on the park and take no shite - Respect !!

We could have and probably should have won the game on Saturday. But when you go in at the break 2-0 down then you would take a point come full time.

One thing that was noticeable that we had lost a little earlier in the season in my opinion was the fight!
The boys came out for the 2nd half and grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck. Boys all dug deep and fought for everything.
Getting a point for our efforts.

Well done everyone, 3 games unbeaten. Long may it continue.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

We could have and probably should have won the game on Saturday. But when you go in at the break 2-0 down then you would take a point come full time.

One thing that was noticeable that we had lost a little earlier in the season in my opinion was the fight!
The boys came out for the 2nd half and grabbed the game by the scruff of the neck. Boys all dug deep and fought for everything.
Getting a point for our efforts.

Well done everyone, 3 games unbeaten. Long may it continue.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]
100% mate I said to the boys if that was a month or so back we would have lost 3 or 4 nil. Guys are a credit to themselves. Yes we were very poor first 60-70 mins but they never gave up and Trust n supported each other. Special mention to the buckie boys who got behind the boys and encouraged the boys

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 18:54, PJS said:

Roller coaster ride of emotions today... Glenrothes rattle the post only seconds into the game. Go in at the break 2 Down. Never threatened much until the last 20m where the Hoose were dominant and relentless, could easily have won the match. Focusing on strong performances, Sammy Watson and a special mention for Conor Cowan who impressed on his debut late on in the game, causing problems down the left flank as Fauldhouse got right back in the game. Highlight of the afternoon goes to JC, we’ll leave it there big man ! You make the decisions on the park and take no shite - Respect !!

Football can be a strange game at times and none more so than Saturday's game.  For the first hour we looked very average and Glenrothes fully deserved their lead then boom! Total transformation probably sparked by JC's substitutions and it certainly ignited the Hoose performance and the game overall. From then there was only one team in it and we had wave after wave of very positive attacking play and we got  our rewards. Yes we could have won the game especially with 1 on one chance with the keeper from a great through ball and given the keeper near the end made 2 outstanding saves yes 3 points could have been ours but being 2 down in the game you would've probably considered a point wasn't that bad in the end. 

If the Hoose can raise their game to that on show and experienced in the last 30mins then we will soon start racking the points up. I agree with Fluff that the fighting, never say die attitude was certainly back at the end of the game and some of the attacking football on show also then was a joy to watch.  Fair play to the lads who worked and fought as a team! 

Go the Hoose.....let's start against Tayport on Saturday where we finished off against Glenrothes!! 

Definitely 2 points dropped today no doubt about it.
The Hoose were quite impressive and dominated in the first half, yet went in a goal down. Could have had 3 or 4 in the first half, need to be more clinical in front of goal and had a little misfortune as well. 
My MOM was Darren Gribben, when he is on form he is a class above.
Dissapointed with the Indiscipline at the sending off, red card all day long. 
The focus and drive should have been on getting the winner and the 3 points, no need for the challenge.
Referee did get a number of other key decisions wrong.
But great value for the paying punter in the pissing rain.

2 hours ago, PJS said:

Definitely 2 points dropped today no doubt about it.
The Hoose were quite impressive and dominated in the first half, yet went in a goal down. Could have had 3 or 4 in the first half, need to be more clinical in front of goal and had a little misfortune as well. 
My MOM was Darren Gribben, when he is on form he is a class above.
Dissapointed with the Indiscipline at the sending off, red card all day long. 
The focus and drive should have been on getting the winner and the 3 points, no need for the challenge.
Referee did get a number of other key decisions wrong.
But great value for the paying punter in the pissing rain.

Glad i managed to catch this game today game was 100 mph,my unbiased opinion Fauldhouse deserved all 3 points the big lad Curry up front for Fauldhouse was a standout as was the right back for Fauldhouse i think his name is Sammy if not i stand corrected money well spent and my steak pie was delicious and cooked to perfection :thumsup2