Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

On 27/09/2018 at 23:08, jc1 said:

Tonight we can confirm Callum Nolan (noodles) has left the club to go back to the west. Only right his new club get to announce him. I want to thank noodles for his efforts and wish him every success at his new club. Also we have released goalkeeper David McGuinness to go get more game time

Where did the lad go.  I watched him at Shettleston and the team fell to bits when he left. The boy is a leader. 

I back my players and take the heat off them as much as I can to protect them. But today's attitudes and mistakes were indefensible. They and myself must work hard and put things right. I can only apologise to the committee and fans of Fauldhouse utd for that heartless performance that won't be tolerated

• 2 weeks later...

Disappointing result, but got to stay positive. A noticeable Improvement from the Thornton Hibs game in terms of application and fight !! Caught cold again whether it’s the start or restart but still thought we would have enough to turn it around. Few changes made to yesterday’s line up, hoping for the correct reaction from those left out. Lacked a bit of quality, creativeness and sharpness up front yesterday, the KSH backline strolled it.  On a positive note Sammy and Hamish were excellent yesterday in central defence. Still think we need a clinical goal machine - of course easier said than done. Mon the Hoose.....

Pumpherston are certainly getting better results, won every league game to date I believe, but the standard of opposition must be taken into account !! The Pumphy Manager - Craig Martin is doing a terrific job with limited resources. I would imagine junior clubs or EOS clubs at a higher level will be well aware of this. 

New to the hoose on pie and Bovril. Just want to say well done to the boys today, lived here since I was a young boy. Alot of potential from that team, big blonde center back looked good on the ball, Sammy Watson looks solid, two boys in midfield looked hard workers, two wingers looked fast, boy smikes looks good and big boy that came on second half looks strong and good on the ball. Well done the hoose

12 hours ago, Footyfan123 said:

New to the hoose on pie and Bovril. Just want to say well done to the boys today, lived here since I was a young boy. Alot of potential from that team, big blonde center back looked good on the ball, Sammy Watson looks solid, two boys in midfield looked hard workers, two wingers looked fast, boy smikes looks good and big boy that came on second half looks strong and good on the ball. Well done the hoose

How on earth are they 2nd bottom of the league with all these good players?

Edited by shuggie123

Was good to see the hoose winning a game on saturday. A deserved victory which makes it more sweeter.

A few squad changes and a few players hopefully rediscovering a bit of form will see our fortunes turn in the league.

Good luck to the guys who have left, good luck to the new signings who have joined.

Best of luck to everyone on Saturday away to KirrieMuir. Let’s hope it’s a well needed 3 points.

Mon the hoose!

On ‎05‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 17:21, FluffFufc said:

Was good to see the hoose winning a game on saturday. A deserved victory which makes it more sweeter.

A few squad changes and a few players hopefully rediscovering a bit of form will see our fortunes turn in the league.

Good luck to the guys who have left, good luck to the new signings who have joined.

Best of luck to everyone on Saturday away to KirrieMuir. Let’s hope it’s a well needed 3 points.

Mon the hoose!

Fully agree Fluff. The team on Saturday looked a more cohesive unit and all the players worked hard to support each other which led to a very solid and impressive performance. IMO the defence looked very solid and we created lots of other chances in attack and being honest could've scored a few more goals on a good day. I cant recall Glenrothes troubling our new keeper very much either.....long may that continue.  As you say lets hope this positive performance helps us on our trip to Kirriemuir on Saturday.

Go the Hoose!! 

KirrieMuir Thistle 1-3 Fauldhouse United.

Great win and massive 3 points for the hoose today.
Fingers crossed the past 2 victories give the boys a platform to push on from here.
Let’s hope we can get another 3 points next week at home to Glenrothes.

Mon the hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

Great 3 points yesterday....well done to JC & all the lads. 2 wins on the trot and 6 goals just the confidence booster that is needed to spur us on.

Next game at home to Glenrothes so fingers crossed we carry on the this good run.....Looking forward to the game (earlier ko 1:45pm on Sat).

Go the Hoose!!

9 hours ago, Derek Sharp said:

I am looking for the last 2 results Brycey  ...I know how you like to keep us informed when we get beat....when we win...SILENCE :rolleyes:

To be fair to Brycey, everyone else is silent when Fauldhouse get beat.

Edited by shuggie123