Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Great game yesterday thought Fauldhouse had a great team performance your big number 9 totally bullied their defence,the young lad in goals was brilliant,right back what an engine he has, could go on and on money well spent hopefully get to another game soon!!

On ‎16‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 15:38, FluffFufc said:

Took in my first game of the season yesterday due to finally being free on a Saturday.

First things first, great team performance, each player won their individual battles and it turned out to be a comfortable afternoon.
Great 3 points.

I had been outspoken on P&B and Facebook page recently due to results and player holidays etc and I think the difference having a full squad available to pick from yesterday speaks for itself with the result.

I remember Hamish from a few years ago when he came to Fauldhouse for a few games, personally thought he was rank rotten and would never make it. Yesterday he was immense! My man of the match by a mile. Won everything in the air and was calm on the ball. Steven, Sammy and Matty were all brilliant along with young Matty in goals. Thoroughly rewarded with a clean sheet for their efforts.

Sean McManus looks a cracking player and should cause bother against any teams in this league.

Hopefully now we can keep the squad fit and healthy and have the same numbers each week and kick on from here.
Was great to watch yesterday and I’m pleased for everyone involved.

Well done players, management and Committee.

Mon the hoose emoji536.pngemoji460.pngemoji173.png

Fully agree with your comments Fluff, Saturday's performance was a 100% team effort from start to finish and from the goalkeeper to the forwards. All the players worked hard and there was a real desire and positivity about the team....great to see. Long may this continue!! Go the Hoose!!

Tonight we can confirm Callum Nolan (noodles) has left the club to go back to the west. Only right his new club get to announce him. I want to thank noodles for his efforts and wish him every success at his new club. Also we have released goalkeeper David McGuinness to go get more game time

10 hours ago, jc1 said:

Tonight we can confirm Callum Nolan (noodles) has left the club to go back to the west. Only right his new club get to announce him. I want to thank noodles for his efforts and wish him every success at his new club. Also we have released goalkeeper David McGuinness to go get more game time

That's surely not the young lad that played against Tayport is it ?

Lochore 2 Fauldhouse 4

Difficult conditions and a very tight park yesterday made it hard for the Hoose to get a firm grip on this game but the team showed a good commitment and especially in the second half played some good football with both the 3rd and 4th goals very well worked and taken. If the ref had awarded a (stone wall) penalty in the first half the score-line may have been more convincing. Overall the Hoose IMO deserved the win and the most important thing is that we are in the next round.

All the best to Lochore for the rest of the season. Go the Hoose! 

On 9/30/2018 at 12:31, jc1 said:

Our 3rd goal was absolutely superb.

Was a good game, thought gribben coming on made a massive difference to you, hope the centre half was OK, liked the look of your number 9 and glad big hamish is playing ch now and not centre mid as he tried to convince me, thought when you went 3 up you thought it was done and dusted and started to piss about a bit which let lochore back into it, 4th goal came at the right time and shows you can be clinical when needed, really enjoyed the game and thought lochore played there part in making it a good game, all the best, your a good coach jc

Was a good game, thought gribben coming on made a massive difference to you, hope the centre half was OK, liked the look of your number 9 and glad big hamish is playing ch now and not centre mid as he tried to convince me, thought when you went 3 up you thought it was done and dusted and started to piss about a bit which let lochore back into it, 4th goal came at the right time and shows you can be clinical when needed, really enjoyed the game and thought lochore played there part in making it a good game, all the best, your a good coach jc
Lochore played a massive part in making it a proper cup tie. I thought we were very slack at times going to direct too often in the conditions. My CB went for a x-ray and thankfully came back clear. Big Hamish has done brilliant since coming on board. Gribbs did very well when he came on and worked very hard for us which he's done well to add to his game. It was very nervy towards the end with having to 're jig the team through injury a few times during the game. But huge credit to a young spirited lochore side who kept going. Thank you very much for the kind words

Just back from the game. Nothing much at all to be positive about, it’s all gone rather flat. Thornton were a decent outfit. Conceding terrible goals early doors leaving a mountain to climb. Lots of below par performances. Lack of fight and desire noticeable as well. Monumental task ahead to turn things around in the Super League, hope everyone can rally round and turn the corner.

Edited by PJS

Just back from the game. Nothing much at all to be positive about, it’s all gone rather flat. Thornton were a decent outfit. Conceding terrible goals early doors leaving a mountain to climb. Lots of below par performances. Lack of fight and desire noticeable as well. Monumental task ahead to turn things around in the Super League, hope everyone can rally round and turn the corner.
Can't disagree but confident we will turn it around.

24 minutes ago, jc1 said:
1 hour ago, PJS said:

Can't disagree but confident we will turn it around.

Let’s hope so JC, just got to keep plugging away, working hard to turn things round. A couple of decent signings could shake things up, players have got to earn the right to be selected !!

Everyone has got to be bursting a gut and playing for each other and the Manager !!

Let’s hope so JC, just got to keep plugging away, working hard to turn things round. A couple of decent signings could shake things up, players have got to earn the right to be selected !!
Everyone has got to be bursting a gut and playing for each other and the Manager !!
Spot on