Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Quiet on here when we win. Players missing due to holiday injury work and out with Livingston tonight. We are same as most clubs regarding holidays ECT. Unfortunately we ain't full time and can't dictate boys working and going on holidays ECT. Yes facts are we have a lot of work to do regarding goals we are losing that's fact and something I personally won't shy away from trying to resolve. We have had a tough spell things not going for us but only us collectively can change that!! I'll back my players all day long and take full responsibility for the results. I believe in this sqaud and anyone who comes and watches week in week out will admit scorelines have been harsh. I've seen a few comments on the club Facebook page sent to me. It makes me more determined to go prove certain negative people who only go to a handful of home games they are wrong!!! But ultimately we know only results will do that. There will always be a section not happy cause I have a lot of West based boys which I'll be honest and say it's pathetic!!!

16 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Quiet on here when we win. Players missing due to holiday injury work and out with Livingston tonight. We are same as most clubs regarding holidays ECT. Unfortunately we ain't full time and can't dictate boys working and going on holidays ECT. Yes facts are we have a lot of work to do regarding goals we are losing that's fact and something I personally won't shy away from trying to resolve. We have had a tough spell things not going for us but only us collectively can change that!! I'll back my players all day long and take full responsibility for the results. I believe in this sqaud and anyone who comes and watches week in week out will admit scorelines have been harsh. I've seen a few comments on the club Facebook page sent to me. It makes me more determined to go prove certain negative people who only go to a handful of home games they are wrong!!! But ultimately we know only results will do that. There will always be a section not happy cause I have a lot of West based boys which I'll be honest and say it's pathetic!!!

Having been at the the game I didn't think you guys were as bad as the scoreline suggests. I do think Tayport were the better side and deserved their win, but 4-1 was a harsh scoreline on Fauldhouse. You should also have had a penalty after a clear handball mid 2nd half.

I do hope that you're not trying to get me banned from Hoose games though... I've seen you guys play 3 times and concede 12 goals.

Having been at the the game I didn't think you guys were as bad as the scoreline suggests. I do think Tayport were the better side and deserved their win, but 4-1 was a harsh scoreline on Fauldhouse. You should also have had a penalty after a clear handball mid 2nd half.
I do hope that you're not trying to get me banned from Hoose games though... I've seen you guys play 3 times and concede 12 goals.
Barred lol

Goals we conceded were school boy. I would be more concerned if we didn't create anything or down tools but we don't. Frustrating at the moment but a couple of tweaks needed

I go to as many games as possible with my young son home and away and it’s great value for money. I also comment on here after good and not so good results. Couldn’t manage Tayport today, took in the Harthill / Bathgate game !! Where the players are from doesn’t concern me ! Supporters don’t know what goes on behind the scenes in terms of behaviour and training etc....

You are the man at the helm JC and make the decisions !!

There is a wealth of Individual talent that needs to gel. In an ideal world for me  in terms of FUFC, messi would still be there along with JC Hutchidon and Kyle Richford

Only my opinion and yes we do not live in an ideal world

Keep the heads up and battle through this difficult period !

I go to as many games as possible with my young son home and away and it’s great value for money. I also comment on here after good and not so good results. Couldn’t manage Tayport today, took in the Harthill / Bathgate game !! Where the players are from doesn’t concern me ! Supporters don’t know what goes on behind the scenes in terms of behaviour and training etc....
You are the man at the helm JC and make the decisions !!
There is a wealth of Individual talent that needs to gel. In an ideal world for me  in terms of FUFC, messi would still be there along with JC Hutchidon and Kyle Richford
Only my opinion and yes we do not live in an ideal world
Keep the heads up and battle through this difficult period !
Not a dig at you personally more the Facebook ones I was sent. Jc Hutchinson I wanted to stay but didn't want to fight for the jersey as it's his last season. Messi same I never wanted to go but work comes first and couldn't make away games. Kyle richford again wanted to play and Jack Currie was ahead of him (player of the year) in the end up so I was justified in that decision. Yes people don't see what goes on during the week regarding training ECT. We will come good and a firmly believe that yes we need maybe 1 or 2 changes but it has to be the right players.

1 hour ago, jc1 said:

Barred lol

Goals we conceded were school boy. I would be more concerned if we didn't create anything or down tools but we don't. Frustrating at the moment but a couple of tweaks needed

The defending at those goals was poor yes, that's what I noticed too. You were definitely creating going forward. Could (or should) have scored another.

2 hours ago, PJS said:

Leaking goals at the moment, clearly work to be done to compete at this level.

Team selection changing week after week, few players not in the squad today.

Need a bit of stability and continuity so that the players can understand  and rely on each other in order to Inprove performance / results.

spot on pjs - on the plus side though good away win for whitburn today to go above the hoose in the league - yes its early doors but i hope they prove me wrong about being relegation candidates -mon the burnie

Hooses best player by a mile was the young goalkeeper. It was a weird game where hoose had a lot of possession but kept giving it up to tayport on the break.

Although it didn't seem like a 4-1 game in actual chances it could have actually ended 8-1.

The one awful refereeing decision was not giving the passback.

Well done to Jon and the boys today. Great all round team performance, everybody working hard for each other, winning margin could and should have been bigger. Let’s hope this is the springboard to better results. We are United and today proved that. Also good to see Leg End Dunny getting another run out to push for a regular start. He has been missed big time and his presence will help the younger guys. Mon the Hoose.

Having most of the sqaud to pick from today was a huge bonus. But after recent results the boys deserve all the credit for being very upbeat and working hard all week this week. We know what we are capable of doing. Today wasn't perfect performance wise but was near what we are looking for and expect. Again all credit goes to the players

59 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Having most of the sqaud to pick from today was a huge bonus. But after recent results the boys deserve all the credit for being very upbeat and working hard all week this week. We know what we are capable of doing. Today wasn't perfect performance wise but was near what we are looking for and expect. Again all credit goes to the players

:) Well done JC, always looking out for the Hoose, not easy for me to get to games on a Saturday, but hoping to get up to Park View soon ...

2 minutes ago, jc1 said:
4 minutes ago, Hong Kong Phooey said:
Jack still banging the goals in ? 

He is mate been outstanding since he came in. He had a run out with Clyde reserves last Monday after impressing in a friendly against them the week before

Boy can play. Done great for us as you know. Many did he score against ye? Ha ha. 

Took in my first game of the season yesterday due to finally being free on a Saturday.

First things first, great team performance, each player won their individual battles and it turned out to be a comfortable afternoon.
Great 3 points.

I had been outspoken on P&B and Facebook page recently due to results and player holidays etc and I think the difference having a full squad available to pick from yesterday speaks for itself with the result.

I remember Hamish from a few years ago when he came to Fauldhouse for a few games, personally thought he was rank rotten and would never make it. Yesterday he was immense! My man of the match by a mile. Won everything in the air and was calm on the ball. Steven, Sammy and Matty were all brilliant along with young Matty in goals. Thoroughly rewarded with a clean sheet for their efforts.

Sean McManus looks a cracking player and should cause bother against any teams in this league.

Hopefully now we can keep the squad fit and healthy and have the same numbers each week and kick on from here.
Was great to watch yesterday and I’m pleased for everyone involved.

Well done players, management and Committee.

Mon the hoose [emoji536][emoji460]️[emoji173]️