Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Guest brycey
16 minutes ago, brycey said:

way ahead of all you guys - mentioned kelty in an earlier post - nudge nudge wink wink lol

auld bryceys gettin a bit dottery noo but he eesily sussed it oot lol

Guest brycey
3 minutes ago, brycey said:

way ahead of all you guys - mentioned kelty in an earlier post - nudge nudge wink wink lol

who is this old brycey chap - his spelling is rather bad lol

On 12/08/2018 at 13:23, shuggie123 said:

Good to read the views of someone without the blinkers on, or making derogatory comments against the opposition.

Great entertaining game, with a bizarre incident where one of the Fauldhouse coaching staff ran onto the park to get a spare ball and punted it over the enclosure and out of the park into the houses behind. 

Did he get booked for it lol

On 13/08/2018 at 21:25, brycey said:

he travels from fife to watch all the fauldhouse games lol at least i am honest i follow burntisland shipyard lol

Thought you were living down the East coast near Tranent Brycey long way to travel to follow Burnt island.

Edited by pumphy_man

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, pumphy_man said:

Thought you were living down the East coast near Tranent Brycey long way to travel to follow Burnt island.

no i moved to burntisland to be beside the seaside pumphy man and i am enjoying watching the shipyard boys lol 

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, Theloosemoose said:

Awa wae ye ya nejit. The auld yins a fucking ledge nd.

och its u brither mullen - eer sum gadgie al tell ee - that yung brycey hus goat nae chance o chingin ma vokabularry lol

Guest brycey
8 hours ago, Theloosemoose said:
6 hours ago, brycey said:

och its u brither mullen - eer sum gadgie al tell ee - that yung brycey hus goat nae chance o chingin ma vokabularry lol

cood yee pass oan ma best wishies tae yung fluff 2 -n tell him brycey thinks hes a wee whippersnapper lol but hees a wee legend in the crickit fraternity - sum laddie al tell ee lol

15 hours ago, brycey said:

who is this old brycey chap - his spelling is rather bad lol

Took a wee sabbatical from P&B, so thought I would pop back in and see whats happening!  Now I am confused as hell!

brycey - have you been on the sauce?!?! Why are you spending time answering yourself?

Also, thought once a supporter of a team, you would always support them. So why the change from The Hoose to Buntisland? And why getting angry at a Fifer when you are now supporting a Fife team? Is it me that is losing his marbles or the person from a town near to where the Belters play that is losing his?

Guest brycey
4 hours ago, Theloosemoose said:

It’s no mr Mullen. It’s Alan.emoji12.png

am bissy the noo al watchin the rangers game - but yule get a reply nae bother 

Guest brycey
12 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Trying telling a certain man from Tranent that Casey and I'm almost certain you know who I'm talking about.lol

guys your sending out mixed signals here you must be getting me mixed up with someone else - i am young brycey and am in no way connected to that other chap that cannot spell - hope this clears up any confusion lol

Guest brycey
On 8/16/2018 at 13:53, Casey Jones said:

Took a wee sabbatical from P&B, so thought I would pop back in and see whats happening!  Now I am confused as hell!

brycey - have you been on the sauce?!?! Why are you spending time answering yourself?

Also, thought once a supporter of a team, you would always support them. So why the change from The Hoose to Buntisland? And why getting angry at a Fifer when you are now supporting a Fife team? Is it me that is losing his marbles or the person from a town near to where the Belters play that is losing his?

a kin ashoor yous am no losin ma marbles am jist gettin a bit dottery noo it cums tae us awe lol - luke guys nae buddies perfick lol - as fir me anserrin masel - its yung brycey tae blame fir that and jist fir the rekord av never been pairt o a dubble act lol

2 hours ago, brycey said:

a kin ashoor yous am no losin ma marbles am jist gettin a bit dottery noo it cums tae us awe lol - luke guys nae buddies perfick lol - as fir me anserrin masel - its yung brycey tae blame fir that and jist fir the rekord av never been pairt o a dubble act lol

Ha ha a kent yeah coodnae kept up that gid spellin  fur two lang beefore yer seekrit came out!  Noo  am tellin yeah, if yeah murnae gonna sipport the Hoose nae longir, then as ma  freend fae pumphae says, yeah shoed be supportin yon Belters fae close tae where yeah bide, none ae yon nonsince oh supporting a shipyeard - dae yeah ken  whit a meen brycey! Betir still,  sipport ae gid team lick the Burgh! 

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

Ha ha a kent yeah coodnae kept up that gid spellin  fur two lang beefore yer seekrit came out!  Noo  am tellin yeah, if yeah murnae gonna sipport the Hoose nae longir, then as ma  freend fae pumphae says, yeah shoed be supportin yon Belters fae close tae where yeah bide, none ae yon nonsince oh supporting a shipyeard - dae yeah ken  whit a meen brycey! Betir still,  sipport ae gid team lick the Burgh! 

al no bee supportin tranent efter wed nicht lol these bonnyrigg chaps were top class and hats off to them - theres yin thing u burra lads will hae nae bother beeting the tee lol and who says big brycey cannot spell now in any language or langwidge he he

54 minutes ago, brycey said:

al no bee supportin tranent efter wed nicht lol these bonnyrigg chaps were top class and hats off to them - theres yin thing u burra lads will hae nae bother beeting the tee lol and who says big brycey cannot spell now in any language or langwidge he he

Ha ha! Class Bryce!