Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

1 hour ago, FluffFufc said:

Drew with Whitburn 3-3. Pish.
Do the players know how important a local derby is? Always the problem having no home grown players in the side.

2nd game of the season,new squad gelling,away draw,you talk PISH excuse my language!!

Name some home grown players that could get in the team?:whistle

Spoiler

Took in the game yesterday, Whitburn have certainly Improved their squad, they were a match for F/H yesterday. Thought the Hoose were rather flat, far too quiet on the park. Frustrating to watch, need leaders on the park, individual ability is evident no doubt about it , need a stronger collective team effort and more fight and battling qualities.

Early days I know,

C’mon the Hoose 

2 hours ago, PJS said:

Took in the game yesterday, Whitburn have certainly Improved their squad, they were a match for F/H yesterday. Thought the Hoose were rather flat, far too quiet on the park. Frustrating to watch, need leaders on the park, individual ability is evident no doubt about it , need a stronger collective team effort and more fight and battling qualities.

Early days I know,

C’mon the Hoose 

Good to read the views of someone without the blinkers on, or making derogatory comments against the opposition.

Great entertaining game, with a bizarre incident where one of the Fauldhouse coaching staff ran onto the park to get a spare ball and punted it over the enclosure and out of the park into the houses behind. 

Guest brycey
15 hours ago, Fifes finest said:
16 hours ago, FluffFufc said:
Drew with Whitburn 3-3. Pish.
Do the players know how important a local derby is? Always the problem having no home grown players in the side.

The players had all the committment today I seen plenty backing each other up it was mistakes the cost the game on another day it could have been 4 or 5 nil

so the game ends a 3-3 draw but on another day it could have been 4 or 5 nil lol - priceless comment this tbh

so the game ends a 3-3 draw but on another day it could have been 4 or 5 nil lol - priceless comment this tbh
When your one nil up take any of the Chance's you create then its not going to be a 3-3 it was a good derby whitburn came from behind fauldhouse came from behind twice good commitment from both teams but you'll know better when you weren't even at the game

Guest brycey
5 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:
31 minutes ago, brycey said:

When your one nil up take any of the Chance's you create then its not going to be a 3-3 it was a good derby whitburn came from behind fauldhouse came from behind twice good commitment from both teams but you'll know better when you weren't even at the game

i dont need to be at a game to comment on the result surely - all i said was it was a poor result for fauldhouse - even the manager said it was poor or cant you read lol

You no a burnie fan now [emoji848]

Guest brycey
On 8/12/2018 at 17:56, brycey said:

no he supports raith rovers lol

he travels from fife to watch all the fauldhouse games lol at least i am honest i follow burntisland shipyard lol

he travels from fife to watch all the fauldhouse games lol at least i am honest i follow burntisland shipyard lol
What am i not being honest about ?? Look at some profiles in the junior thread and some have a senior team in it as well are you not allowed to have a senior and junior club

Guest brycey
4 minutes ago, Fifes finest said:
23 minutes ago, brycey said:

What am i not being honest about ?? Look at some profiles in the junior thread and some have a senior team in it as well are you not allowed to have a senior and junior club

of course you are lol

Guest brycey
17 hours ago, Fifes finest said:
17 hours ago, brycey said:
of course you are lol

Well what's your point ?

no disrespect fifes finest but theres no need to bring kelty hearts into this lol - looks like your a typical fifer- easily wound up - your priceless lol

Guest brycey
On 8/14/2018 at 15:44, brycey said:

no disrespect fifes finest but theres no need to bring kelty hearts into this lol - looks like your a typical fifer- easily wound up - your priceless lol

i notice too at times-you seem to be the matter of fact type of person with your comments - a posh fifer - priceless lol