Fauldhouse United 2018/19

Pyramidic

Update
Incomings

Sean McManus on season long loan from premier league side Livingston
David McGuinness goalkeeper
Kris Scullion gk coach

Jc Hutchison has signed with robroy and we all wish him every success.

Cracking work out for the boys tonight and to get some boys much needed game time. We ran out 4-3 winners good to see Ryan Smillie get his first goal and a double for impressive new signing Sean McManus. Darren Gribben with the late winner

I see that we have signed Patrick Pyott to our reserve team. Obviously not a signing with the first team in mind, and so perhaps inconsequential, but I am a bit of anorak when it comes to this sort of thing so what sort of player is he? Do you think he would be capable of stepping up to the first team? Just a jersey filler? Thanks

I see that we have signed Patrick Pyott to our reserve team. Obviously not a signing with the first team in mind, and so perhaps inconsequential, but I am a bit of anorak when it comes to this sort of thing so what sort of player is he? Do you think he would be capable of stepping up to the first team? Just a jersey filler? Thanks
Patrick is a very hard working young striker or just off the striker. His attitude and hard work earned him a contract so entirely down to him to keep working hard and take the next step. By all accounts he's done very well and already been asked to train with the first team. He's a Kirkwood boy too so very local

4 minutes ago, jc1 said:
11 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

Patrick is a very hard working young striker or just off the striker. His attitude and hard work earned him a contract so entirely down to him to keep working hard and take the next step. By all accounts he's done very well and already been asked to train with the first team. He's a Kirkwood boy too so very local

Nice one thanks JC. Let's hope he does well

Drew with Whitburn 3-3. Pish.
Do the players know how important a local derby is? Always the problem having no home grown players in the side.
It was very poor agreed! I'll take full responsibility for the result today. But I'm baffled by the home grown comment.

It was very poor agreed! I'll take full responsibility for the result today. But I'm baffled by the home grown comment.

Tell me anyone in your squad who is from Fauldhouse and knows what it means to play Whitburn?
None.

Tell me anyone in your squad who is from Fauldhouse and knows what it means to play Whitburn?
None.
So you NEED to be from Fauldhouse to understand what a derby means to the club and fans? I get your frustrated after today as we are but I disagree with not having any Fauldhouse locals in the side was a factor today. Everyone's entitled to their opinion

None.

That’s a nonsense. ‘Home grown’ players, as in guys actually from the town of the club they’re playing for are a rarity nowadays. There are the odd one or two dotted about like needles in haystacks but I’d suggest you’d maybe be better going and watching the Amateurs if ‘home grown’ players are your thing.

Drew with Whitburn 3-3. Pish.
Do the players know how important a local derby is? Always the problem having no home grown players in the side.
The players had all the committment today I seen plenty backing each other up it was mistakes the cost the game on another day it could have been 4 or 5 nil

As I've stated I take FULL responsibility for today. Yes basic errors killed us but I'm more than happy with my sqaud and I know they will come good absoulty zero panic from our side. Like any team we need to tidy and tinker a few things to get it right and I've every confidence in my sqaud