England v Colombia

throbber

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Colombia gave us cocaine, beautiful women and class coffee.

England gave us Brexit, Margaret Thatcher and Glenn Hoddle.

3-0 Colombia. Get these c***s out so I can enjoy the rest of the World Cup. 

nothing wrong with brexit

30 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

D5EB26AC-5671-4CC0-8948-D9E80C890FD8.png

This is why I would never want them to gave a chance of lifting the trophy.  This sort of attitude from their fans and media feels like they think that a divine right for instant and permanent success is for them only.  

37 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

This is where the journey hopefully ends for them.  I will be hoping for a good Colombia performance and victory as they will be unbearable the closer they get to the final.

I will be working during it so I'm kinda hoping for an awful Colombia performance with a VAR inspired victory.  

5 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Colombia at 3/1 to win in 90 minutes is a very generous price

Yeah, I put some money on them at that price on Bet365.  Very goods odds.

I do think England are the likelier side to go through.  They look very organised and could punish the Colombians from set pieces.

Colombia's attacking players are very dangerous though and I could see the England back line being pulled out of position and exploited.  Whether that's enough to get Colombia the win, I'm not so sure.

Close game, BTTS Columbia win. £25 at 17/2 returns £237.50 with Coral.
Really hope England go through, but you just know that there will be a controversy of some sort that will offer the comfort of a tearful exit and THE reason they were eliminated, to be regurgitated again and again before the pundits and fans turn on the Manager.
It’s a well rehearsed routine.

Can see Mina dominating Kane and the likes of Ian Wright being shocked some no mark Colombian is able to cope with such a quality striker.. 

England should edge this, if they're set up right. If they go with this suicidal midfield of Henderson, Alli and Lingard, Colombia will rip them apart, especially if James Rodriguez is fit enough to play an hour. Cuadrado v Young is another weak spot to look at. 

Colombia haven't looked great against pacey player who run direct at full backs though, which should be the game plan from England. 

Pundits saying England are in great shape after resting key players for 9 days.  Colombia saying they are in knockout mode after losing first game. I'm hoping Colombia catch them cold.  If Jamesy Rodriguez and Falcao perform I can't see anything other than a 2 goal Colombia win.

Archived