Sign in to follow this  
Gartcairn Official

Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

St Andrews Hospice /Gartcairn Jnrs 

With both organisations having shared values in the local community.
Gartcairn Jnrs are proud to announce a working partnership for season 2018/19 with St Andrews Hospice in Airdrie.

The partnership will see the Hospice logo displayed proudly on the Home and Away strips as well as training equipment.

20% of all League Gate takings will be  donated to the hospice.

A specially designed Gartcairn Jnrs Strip with the St Andrews Hospice Logo being made available to purchase with all proceeds being donated to the hospice.

In addition there will be a series of fundraising events throughout the season and the ability for home and away fans to donate to a cherished and Vitally important organisation in our community.

#MTC

Proud to be part of this
Also with 20% of all league gate money going to hospice at end of season I’m hoping to see lots of new faces to help support this great cause and Gartcairn juniors

What a great initiative. I will make sure I catch a game at some point over the next few months. 

2 hours ago, Gartcairn Official said:

St Andrews Hospice /Gartcairn Jnrs 

With both organisations having shared values in the local community.
Gartcairn Jnrs are proud to announce a working partnership for season 2018/19 with St Andrews Hospice in Airdrie.

The partnership will see the Hospice logo displayed proudly on the Home and Away strips as well as training equipment.

20% of all League Gate takings will be  donated to the hospice.

A specially designed Gartcairn Jnrs Strip with the St Andrews Hospice Logo being made available to purchase with all proceeds being donated to the hospice.

In addition there will be a series of fundraising events throughout the season and the ability for home and away fans to donate to a cherished and Vitally important organisation in our community.

#MTC

Fantastic welldone Gartcairn

Well done gartcairn great gesture. How’s the team shaping up anyone moving on? And what about new signings? 

Most of last years squad have re signed but Deano the keeper we had on loan I believe has signed for Airdrieonians. 2 or 3 will come in shortly hopefully

I've heard Ryan Donnelly is playing at Gartcairn. Great lad. Please pass on the good wishes of the Ford fans as he was very popular down here.