Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

45 minutes ago, Rinty Doyle said:

Your ignorance is not even worth a response. K***b. Looking forward to my trip to the prison exercise yard next week (not my description but the words of a former SJFA President).

Five letter word, beginning with k an ending with b....

17 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
18 hours ago, Rinty Doyle said:
Your ignorance is not even worth a response. K***b. Looking forward to my trip to the prison exercise yard next week (not my description but the words of a former SJFA President).

Lighten up, RD, it's just a bit of fun over a typo. J. Baxters and the sarge just love a wee play on words. They basically scour all the posts hoping to catch someone out.

How dare you!

That’s it, the story’s over.........nearly.
We have completed our games and currently sit top although if shotts win both games they will pip us by a point to be champions.
Regardless what a season it’s been, we’ve led from the front most of the season and indeed only two defeats.
If you had told me that’s where we would’ve been at the beginning of the season i would literally have pmsl.
This season has been outstanding and we are already excited about next season.
Thank you to all our players led by captain Kevin Ross, our management team led by Jamie Mckenzie and our great support.
It would be remiss of me not to mention the committee who work tirelessly to bring funds in and work to get off the park sorted for next season.
Now back to this season.... it’s out of our hands but the pressure is now on shotts, if they win both their games the rightfully will be crowned champions, they drop any we have a great chance due to goal difference.

Dare to dream, dare to believe.
Thank you all.

Great three nil victory against current third placed Ardrossan Winton Rovers.
Two goals from Gary arbuckle one in each half and a possible goal of the season from first time goal scorer Michael Williams, his celebration is also something to look forward too.
Great team performance today but a wee special mention to Kevin Patrick McAllister for his penalty save, not a lot else to do other lol, Connor who again is the Duracell bunny, just keeps going and going and going , Harry Garbuckle for his two goals and Jamie Leslie who came back into the team , took a helluva lot of punishment but still showed his class.

• 2 weeks later...