Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

I have no been to Gartcairn yet so the question I ask is this
What facilities are there for paying customers and why did the sjfa move the tie ?

We are led to believe that they expected a large although no official reason was given

21 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

No mate they are 1 minute from the park. We had to have a risk assessment done.

maybe your a slow walker lol

He's a high risk, he shouldn't get in.

Why don't you get a few portaloos? You could line them up facing the pitch and they'd double as shelters,

Mr Wilson we do get them if we know there is going to be a decent crowd. we had them against Whitburn last season.

YIF - I thought Lochee were a good side and a superb club to be honest. really nice guys. I do believe they were missing a few players so its difficult to judge them on that performance. I dont think they would get into the West Super Prem top 6 based on what i seen but as i said they were missing a few.

On 31/10/2018 at 13:41, Gartcairn Army said:

Mr Wilson we do get them if we know there is going to be a decent crowd. we had them against Whitburn last season.

YIF - I thought Lochee were a good side and a superb club to be honest. really nice guys. I do believe they were missing a few players so its difficult to judge them on that performance. I dont think they would get into the West Super Prem top 6 based on what i seen but as i said they were missing a few.

I thought I'd seen them before. I take it they're quite expensive?

• 2 weeks later...

Gartcairn 1 v 0 Maryhill

i thought it was going to be one of those days in football where you do everything except score. First half we missed easily over 10 good chances with 3 really being sitters but 0 v 0 at the break. Second half we missed another 3 or 4 before Hill nearly made us pay with 3 decent chances of their own. Not settling for a point in the last 2 minutes we ended up with 5 up top only for our centre half Kev Ross to skilfully ghost past 2 players before placing it into the bottom corner 1 v 0 FT

coukd be a massive 3 points as we have some very tough fixtures coming up. Away to Perthshire and Port Glasgow.

MTC

• 2 months later...

Tremendous result against a good greenock side.
Scored early on 4 minutes thru Dylan only for greenock to equalize on 7 minutes.
Greenock with the aid of a strong wind gemmed is in although the defense and goalkeeper where solid.
Gartcairn continued to play there football and scored on 39 thru giggsy and again Ryan Donnelly on 41 minutes to take us into a 3-1 lead at the break.

Second half with the wind at our back we scored on 48 , Sherman this time.
Gartcairn controlled the second half , the fourth goal knocked the stuffing from greenock.
Kev Ross got two penalties and converted to go 6-1 up.

Would like to wish a speedy recovery to the greenock boy who looks like he dislocated his shoulder.
Also thanks to greenock for the hospitality.

Summary.
Another victory that sends out a message, increased both our points tally and goal difference.
Hard place to go and great result.
Well done cairn

Disappointing draw for us today , after last weeks display we expected to come away with three points, maybe that’s where we went wrong, we expected.

With only one of the top four winning this was a missed opportunity.
Onto next week away to maybole

All the best to East Kilbride for the rest of the season