Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

JC that’s a fair report imo.

chris our young keeper has been excellent for us and made 2 or 3 excellent saves yesterday but he will be first to admit he should have done better at both goals. Against top teams you can’t gift 2 goals and not take guilt edge chances if you want to win. 

Players have been excellent this season but yesterday just didn’t work out for us. Onwards to next week.

JC that’s a fair report imo.
chris our young keeper has been excellent for us and made 2 or 3 excellent saves yesterday but he will be first to admit he should have done better at both goals. Against top teams you can’t gift 2 goals and not take guilt edge chances if you want to win. 
Players have been excellent this season but yesterday just didn’t work out for us. Onwards to next week.
Only commenting on reports I have from guys at the game who said the 17yr old keeper made some great saves and blaming him for both goals is harsh! Just poor imo to even suggest a kid played a part in killing off the game against you. Boy who does the report is out of order

Only commenting on reports I have from guys at the game who said the 17yr old keeper made some great saves and blaming him for both goals is harsh! Just poor imo to even suggest a kid played a part in killing off the game against you. Boy who does the report is out of order

Read my report it states that he made tremendous saves
Fk me could’ve been worse I could’ve punched one of the players

PMSL pathetic wee man. As a committee member you have a responsibility to protect young players especially 17yr old goalkeepers not publicly hang him out to dry

Both teams came out second half looking to dominate and it was lochee early in second half that scored, a goal that the keeper should’ve had easy, even more so when you consider some of the tremendous saves he had already pulled off.

That’s the only slight negative re the keeper, if you read it all you’ll see the bit where it was mentioned about the tremendous saves

17 minutes ago, jc1 said:
33 minutes ago, sctv said:

PMSL pathetic wee man. As a committee member you have a responsibility to protect young players especially 17yr old goalkeepers not publicly hang him out to dry

Hardly able to take the moral high ground on this , not having the best record in dealing with young players  JC #potkettle 

Customers can have tea coffee biscuits sweets crisps sometimes soup, pies or sausage rolls. The games are usually always on due to the 3G surface. Toilets are a short 1 minute walk to the sporty. Music at half time and before 

changing rooms are in the sporty although could have been in the school which is a 30 second walk from the park. No further than you would at Royal Albert or Rossvale for example.

no idea why the SJFA wouldn’t allow us to host 79 supporters as we do this most weeks in the league

30DE802B-1783-4B89-A467-9417FAC16D89.jpeg