Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

Footballs always about opinions and we all have our own, this is mine for today....

Gartcairn 3-1 ...half time 1-1

First half we weren’t at the races, don’t know if we’re beginning to believe our own hype but this was a harder game than last week. First half for me belonged completely to yoker took the lead early and had loads of pressure although not the best in front of goals, we also had a couple of chances and thankfully took one thru an exquisite lob by giggsy( Ryan Donnelly) to go in even at halftime.

Don’t know what the gaffer said at half time but he got the boys back to doing what we do best.

Worked hard with the ball on the deck and stretched the game, Jal decided to turn up for second half and turned on the style weaving thru the defence only to be brought down in the box.

Kev Kevin Ross stepped up to slot the ball home to continue his goal scoring spree, yoker then had to push to get the equaliser leaving gaps for the cairn boys to expose.

It was that man barry mcgeechan again taking the ball wide to fire across and Darren Bowie to smash it into the net, game over.

Mom jal Jamie Leslie

In short...hard fought victory yet again but a deserved win, typical game of two halves.

Yoker a decent team and will do damage to others, all the best for rest of the season.

Some result in previous round of Scottish lads[emoji106][emoji106]. Playing team I support in the next round lochee united. Chances game played at you’re own park?? Very hard tie for both teams. Lochee are flying at the minute. Had some great away victories last season in the Scottish as well. Should be a cracking game. All the best [emoji106]

Looks like the SJFA have rejected us playing this one at home as well! Must think Lochee will be bringing 500 like Ladeside were supposed to be. Reason we have been given is no shelter etc but I can give you lots of clubs who don’t have that luxury either but can still host big games. Rossvale, Benburb and Newmains to name a few

No idea. There is public toilets in the sporty, hot drinks available and the park is fully covered with boards so you can’t see in. Other than the hill behind the goals as you can see over the fence. We have a 100 vehicle car park in the school and the changing rooms are 30 seconds from the park. So I have no idea what the reason is this time.

we have hosted Albion Rovers (450 supporters) Arthurlie (230 supporters) Clydebank (250 supporters) Whitburn Juniors (150 supporters) without any issues at all.

On 10/13/2018 at 17:48, sctv said:

Footballs always about opinions and we all have our own, this is mine for today....

Gartcairn 3-1 ...half time 1-1

First half we weren’t at the races, don’t know if we’re beginning to believe our own hype but this was a harder game than last week. First half for me belonged completely to yoker took the lead early and had loads of pressure although not the best in front of goals, we also had a couple of chances and thankfully took one thru an exquisite lob by giggsy( Ryan Donnelly) to go in even at halftime.

Don’t know what the gaffer said at half time but he got the boys back to doing what we do best.

Worked hard with the ball on the deck and stretched the game, Jal decided to turn up for second half and turned on the style weaving thru the defence only to be brought down in the box.

Kev Kevin Ross stepped up to slot the ball home to continue his goal scoring spree, yoker then had to push to get the equaliser leaving gaps for the cairn boys to expose.

It was that man barry mcgeechan again taking the ball wide to fire across and Darren Bowie to smash it into the net, game over.

Mom jal Jamie Leslie

In short...hard fought victory yet again but a deserved win, typical game of two halves.

Yoker a decent team and will do damage to others, all the best for rest of the season.

Jal seems to win a penalty every other week!