Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

Aye how fucking dare you guys show ambition. I mean having dreams of success and going out and achieving them one step at a time showing steady progression year after year its not right. Developing the club on and off the field in order to provide a solid future it will never catch on :lol:

Being local and knowing a lot of the guys thats been involved since day 1 I’ve seen all this patter from the beginning about throwing money about. Gartcairn know what they doing and are not stupid. Years of experience in the game. Its a shame folk can’t be happy for a club that want to go places. 

Reality is people would like to see Gartcairn fail just to say get it up them and money doesn’t buy success. Mental logic as that would be a detriment to the junior game. 

Edited by diamond_for_life

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Aye how fucking dare you guys show ambition. I mean having dreams of success and going out and achieving them one step at a time showing steady progression year after year its not right. Developing the club on and off the field in order to provide a solid future it will never catch on :lol:

Being local and knowing a lot of the guys thats been involved since day 1 I’ve seen all this patter from the beginning about throwing money about. Gartcairn know what they doing and are not stupid. Years of experience in the game. Its a shame folk can’t be happy for a club that want to go places. 

Reality is people would like to see Gartcairn fail just to say get it up them and money doesn’t buy success. Mental logic as that would be a detriment to the junior game. 

What a load of absolute tripe.

You won’t  find anyone in the “Junior Family” who wants to see newly formed Junior Clubs fail. 

On 23/08/2018 at 10:17, diamond_for_life said:

Committee job With your name on it 

On 20/08/2018 at 08:59, TugW said:

The park and facilities is clearly not befitting of junior football. 

Instead of splashing cash lavishly on a playing squad, why not save and try and get a proper facility. 

Ask yourself what would happen if an Auchinleck or Pollok came to your park?

Probably make the game all ticket and sell a maximum number so that they don't exceed capacity I would imagine...

Gartcairn 14-0 maybole
We were on fire today , everything clicked, first goal an absolute delight and one to watch out for on the extended extended highlights.
Every player to a man could’ve claimed man of the match today, every single one of them outstanding.
Credit to maybole players who tried to keep playing and didn’t resort to kicking .
All the best for rest of the season

What happened on Saturday? Did Maybole have a weakened team out? Obviously, you guys must have played a stormer but 14-0 against an otherwise decent enough team is a totally wild result. Congratulations though and best of luck for the rest of the season.

15 minutes ago, airdrieman said:

What happened on Saturday? Did Maybole have a weakened team out? Obviously, you guys must have played a stormer but 14-0 against an otherwise decent enough team is a totally wild result. Congratulations though and best of luck for the rest of the season.

The boys are just on fire just now and are blowing everything away in front of them.

We will take some stopping although could be more of a test this weekend when Shotts visit.

The way we are playing though I fancy us against anyone. Well in this league anyway. 

You must be close Gartcairn lad9 we are away to shotts this week, will be a hard game but we concentrate on us, Jamie’s got the boys buzzing again and we look forward to every match regardless of who it is, next two are biggies.
As for the maybole result our lads were on fire and ruthless on Saturday, so all credit to them, the maybole manager clearly got his tactics wrong as maybole are a decent team.
Having watched the highlights again there keeper should’ve done better.
Mtc