Gartcairn Jnrs 2018 / 2019

Agree on the referee he caused most of the issues today 
No commment on Bob the Builder surely as a club you must condone that behaviour from a player of your club ?

I left after final whistle so can’t comment on this but obviously I’m sure it’s not condoned whatever happened I can’t comment for the club as a supporter

The fans can only stand at one side of the park so what’s wrong with that. Yea it’s a 3 minutes walk to the changing rooms which is not ideal but surely not a huge drama is it?

9 minutes up that hill at my age & I'm younger than The Shire manager

7 minutes ago, the shire said:

The shire manager who was man of the match when he played against Jamie Mckenzie’s forth 3 month ago not disrespectful at all we were missing 7 players and down to bare bones he was on bench to make the numbers up to help the team the referee was a disgrace added 6 mins on when he said to our boys he was only playing 3 minutes and that park should never be allowed in junior football dressing rooms well away from the park forcing fans to stand in only 1 section of the ground

Ps on the Ground we are a new club and trying our best to make the facilities as good as possible with limited resources 

it is not so long ago we happily changed in the dark when there was no electricity using phones to light the dressing room at Keppoch Park with no complaint before or after and enduring a heavy defeat

The electricity came back on that night after a power cut before the match and you had the option of Abandoning the game I’ve nothing against gartcairn and there ambition I just think I’ve you pay your money you should be able to watch the match from anywhere in the ground that’s only my opinion good luck for the season ahead

1 minute ago, the shire said:

The electricity came back on that night after a power cut before the match and you had the option of Abandoning the game I’ve nothing against gartcairn and there ambition I just think I’ve you pay your money you should be able to watch the match from anywhere in the ground that’s only my opinion good luck for the season ahead

We did but recognised that it’s tough running a junior football team and sometimes you just have to get on with it so that’s what we did without complaint 

on watching the game anywhere in the ground clearly after today’s antics that is not an option with several youngsters and  the referee in fear for his  safety that is not a option. 

All the best to you guys also 

My take on it, billy going on felt a bit of a pissrip but the game was running down , they were 4-2 up and trying to run the game out, I’ve no problem with that it’s football.
Felt we were bullied for large parts of the game today and were better than that.
I slated the young keeper at the third(maybe bit harsh) then pulled off four belters not to mention being up there for the equaliser .
Re the ref , I sit on the management committee so I’m not going to comment on his performance especially the second half, only to say the supervisor that was there I believe would’ve been having a lengthy chat.
Bit of exuberance from all of us at the side when we equalised , your seriously not telling me the possil boys get easily offended.

Re the end of the game, again no comment other than to say it has no place in any football never mind semi pro.

Now wanting to have a go at our set up!! Really?
Let’s be perfectly honest if you had won the game like you thought you had none of the stuff would’ve happened at the end and the park and facilities wouldn’t have been a problem

if you go to any football game in Scotland you will find the away support is only allowed in a certain area of the ground. Ibrox, Celtic Park etc. Although normal Junior grounds you can go anywhere at ours you only have a certain area. This is a safety decision made by the SJFA not ourselves.

On 18/08/2018 at 21:45, Gartcairn Army said:

The fans can only stand at one side of the park so what’s wrong with that. Yea it’s a 3 minutes walk to the changing rooms which is not ideal but surely not a huge drama is it?

The park and facilities is clearly not befitting of junior football. 

Instead of splashing cash lavishly on a playing squad, why not save and try and get a proper facility. 

Ask yourself what would happen if an Auchinleck or Pollok came to your park?

So tug w

You know what our dastarding plans are

For the record I’d rather have what we have just now than some of the shitholes that claim to be good enough for junior football, that being said we are in the process of changing parks to include our own facilities, two 100 seater stands , toilets, pa and food court, oh and electricity

Hopefully you’ll come visit again when we get it, hopefully completed within the next two years.

No bad for a daft wee club in only their fourth season I’m sure you’ll agree

40 minutes ago, sctv said:

So tug w

You know what our dastarding plans are

For the record I’d rather have what we have just now than some of the shitholes that claim to be good enough for junior football, that being said we are in the process of changing parks to include our own facilities, two 100 seater stands , toilets, pa and food court, oh and electricity

Hopefully you’ll come visit again when we get it, hopefully completed within the next two years.

No bad for a daft wee club in only their fourth season I’m sure you’ll agree

That’s good to hear. 

I wouldn’t say that you’re a “daft wee club”. 

I simply questioned is it prudent to be spending money on a playing squad when you don’t have a suitable home venue.

Only allowed to do a wee bit at a time tbh due to council and planning, but ambitious plans ahead that we want to match on the park.

People have us paying fortunes from day one, we need to pay some extra expenses when trying to sell the clubs to players, airdrie isn’t the back of beyond but it’s on the bus route, the way we see it we got promotion last year, one goal from winning the league, if we can get success on the park it helps build the stuff off the park and starts to build a fan base.

Having started from nothing in June 15 I’m proud of where we are and where we are going.

No doubt we will make a few mistakes along the way .

Hope to see you at mtc Park again doon

4 hours ago, Gartcairn Army said:

i have to laugh at lavish spending lol it costs us £260 per home game at our current park so we are doing all we can to move and include better facilities. On the park we spend what we can afford just the same as any other club.

That is entirely my point.

You surely cannot afford to pay anything for playing staff when you don’t have a suitable home venue?