What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Going by the comments on that poster, calling Sunak a nonce enabler doesn't seem to have gone down well with Labour voters at all.

Presumably Keef's idea is that they'll vote for Labour regardless, but they need to get the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade on board, so suck it up.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Nagger Munchety once terminated an interview with Ian Blackford because he referred to Boris Johnson as "a madman"

Wtf was wrong with that?

Shoplifting thicko Richard Madeley cut off Gavin Williamson for refusing to answer questions as well. 

Labour's entire election strategy now is like one of those brilliant Twitter bios you occasionally see pop up:

'Not PC - if easily offended don't follow!😂 Stoke City, the kids, the wife. IN THAT ORDER. Follow England away! Hate paedos, ISIS and the IRA! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧'

2 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Labour's entire election strategy now is like one of those brilliant Twitter bios you occasionally see pop up:

'Not PC - if easily offended don't follow!😂 Stoke City, the kids, the wife. IN THAT ORDER. Follow England away! Hate paedos, ISIS and the IRA! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧'

'hates lefties, loves the darts'

It's always funny to me how gammon tory types that would likely regularly call people snowflakes get ultra offended when people from Labour say anything that isn't beige and slightly encroaches on their usual territory. 

I think at this point it would need to be a massive scandal to stop Labour from sweeping up in the next general election and thankfully Keir is far too boring to do anything to excite the public in that sorta way. 

51 minutes ago, RuMoore said:

It's always funny to me how gammon tory types that would likely regularly call people snowflakes get ultra offended when people from Labour say anything that isn't beige and slightly encroaches on their usual territory. 

You got me. I'm a proper tory gammon m8. 

41 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

You got me. I'm a proper tory gammon m8. 

Chill out broski my post was not aimed at yourself.

It was aimed at gammon Tory types so unless you fit under that umbrella it's nothing to worry about. 

2 hours ago, StellarHibee said:

I notice Labour have doubled down. Now the first black PM of the UK likes guns, as well as paedophiles. Well played Labour, well played...

Ooh, ooh, it's a series!  :thumsup2

How long until someone makes a template and we start seeing the spoofs?

FtHcPUhXwAAx7TM?format=jpg&name=large

14 hours ago, DrewDon said:

throw in a self id or "anti-woke" statement like "identify as a cucumber" and that is pretty much it. 

In Scotland obviously there is the obligatory "Rangers" reference, and also a standard "hate SNP" or "hate nationalists" before of course adding a number of flags without the merest hint of irony. 

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

throw in a self id or "anti-woke" statement like "identify as a cucumber" and that is pretty much it. 

In Scotland obviously there is the obligatory "Rangers" reference, and also a standard "hate SNP" or "hate nationalists" before of course adding a number of flags without the merest hint of irony. 

My personal favourites are the bios containing these 3 very specific flags 🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇱

16 hours ago, DrewDon said:

Can add a little bit of “it’s not fair, they get to be racists, why can’t we be racists? Eh? Eh? Eh? Do you hate free speech or summfink? Eh?” For good measure:

27921670-F730-43E1-934E-57C2F8F0AF1E.thumb.png.26d4068ba64a0885bedb94aaaa5d10c8.png

Imagine being English and the closest thing you have to centre left politics is the Lib Dems 😳 harrowing.

I have a small suspicion that the party that hired Lynton Crosby are upset because Labour have put the boot in first. Which is likely entirely deliberate on the part of Labour

It doesn't make it right but unfortunately instead of an intelligent level of informed debate Elections these days are conducted by the equivalent of shit flinging gibbons 

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Can add a little bit of “it’s not fair, they get to be racists, why can’t we be racists? Eh? Eh? Eh? Do you hate free speech or summfink? Eh?” For good measure:

27921670-F730-43E1-934E-57C2F8F0AF1E.thumb.png.26d4068ba64a0885bedb94aaaa5d10c8.png

Imagine being English and the closest thing you have to centre left politics is the Lib Dems 😳 harrowing.

Greens, I'd have thought? That's who I intend to vote for, anyway. If they can be arsed standing in my constituency which isn't always the case.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Got escaped, FFS.