What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Starmer was having some good digs the other day. I'm sure he won't let up since all the punchlines are writing themselves these days. As previously said though instead of finding it funny he should be fucking fuming at them for wrecking the country.

Edited by GiGi

46 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I read that (the multi millionaire since leaving office) Tony Blair is claiming the full annual PDCA of £115,000.  This is an annual amount that comes out of our pockets.

Trickle down economics, red and blue in tooth & claw.

If £115k covers the security guard and car, I wouldn't begrudge it but I rather think that this is free loading money 

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Binned for what?

F0296B4B-725F-4569-90FC-600B1676D536.thumb.jpeg.24115a5e5a9c705ee4f79768147c3497.jpeg

What a skewed look. CLPs decide who will stand in their constituency. There is a selection process. That fact she wasn't selected simply means that someone else was. 

The whole "I was blocked from standing because I liked a tweet by Nicola Sturgeon" narrative is bonkers. 

This is like someone being interviewed for a job, not getting it and flinging toys out the pram. The fact is we don't know why someone else was chosen over her. 

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

What a skewed look. CLPs decide who will stand in their constituency. There is a selection process. That fact she wasn't selected simply means that someone else was. 

The whole "I was blocked from standing because I liked a tweet by Nicola Sturgeon" narrative is bonkers. 

This is like someone being interviewed for a job, not getting it and flinging toys out the pram. The fact is we don't know why someone else was chosen over her. 

I don’t know the circumstances of this but if you think the selection process is quite as simple or straight forward you are really naive.

One of the reasons Labour has had a bunch of absolute cloggers over the years is because of the competing interests that are often based on negative rather than positive reasons.

I don’t know the circumstances of this but if you think the selection process is quite as simple or straight forward you are really naive.
One of the reasons Labour has had a bunch of absolute cloggers over the years is because of the competing interests that are often based on negative rather than positive reasons.
My money is on Cllr Mohammed Khan, who is the Mayor of Milton Keynes, getting the nomination.

Another seat where Labour First have their sticky fingers in.

24 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Make racists vote Labour again. 

Not quite on the same level as the tories but you'll struggle to find a more duplicitous, dishonest and obviously venal, self centred on gaining power at all costs, positon in UK or world politics. 

A disgrace. A cowardly shameless fuckfaced disgrace. 

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Make racists vote Labour again. 

Not quite on the same level as the tories but you'll struggle to find a more duplicitous, dishonest and obviously venal, self centred on gaining power at all costs, positon in UK or world politics. 

A disgrace. A cowardly shameless fuckfaced disgrace.