What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Starmer decides to capitalise on weeks of Tory f**k ups by shuffling the deckchairs on the Titanic again.

Labour doing a Labour again. Open goal missed and they end up hoofing the ball into their own faces.

7 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Labour doing a Labour again. Open goal missed and they end up hoofing the ball into their own faces.

Their ineptitude is astonishing.

Starmer should step down, and Angela should take over the leadership. 

I'm quite sure she would be a sure fire vote winner for them. 

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

If I was Deputy Leader, and the press told me about a reshuffle that I didn't know about, I'd probably think I was getting binned.

She is elected directly to that post - she can't be binned, even if Starmer wanted to. 

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Angela Rayner handled that "reshuffle" with dignity and aplomb.

Hopefully the next "reshuffle" will see the expulsion of the useless and woefully inept Starmer.

You're always going on about Angela Rayner. Let it go, ICTJohnboy, you're never going to meet her. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

You're always going on about Angela Rayner. Let it go, ICTJohnboy, you're never going to meet her. 

I have met her oddly enough!

Sainsbury's Supermarket Ashton Under Lyne, about 6 weeks ago. She was wearing a mask, but I would have recognised these eyes anywhere. 

:wub:

11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I have met her oddly enough!

Sainsbury's Supermarket Ashton Under Lyne, about 6 weeks ago. She was wearing a mask, but I would have recognised these eyes anywhere. 

:wub:

Her eyes absolutely are her best feature - and that's saying something. I'm beginning to think we may be getting the real Angela back - seems like Starmer has handed her just as much bullshit as he has the Membership, and he's about to get the backlash.

I met her at Durham Miner's a few years back, and she has always been passionate and speaks very powerfully. I've got a selfie somewhere, along with pics of me with Skinner, McDonnell, Burgon, Corbyn, Pidcock, Thornberry, Lavery, and Trickett. None with Max fucking Headroom, surprisingly - or unsurprisingly, as I can't stand Tories.