What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

On 19/03/2021 at 15:16, NotThePars said:

I enjoy every one of these

The best bit about Wrexham is that the North East is usually Labour/Tory marginal. Few Welsh speakers, scouse accent (not the most Tory accent, I know), Brexit voting, and yet the Tories couldn't even make the top 2. And they can't even blame a goal being wrongly disallowed for offside, despite it being Wrexham...

On 19/03/2021 at 16:25, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The selection process for the Hartlepool by election seems to have gone well.

Never thought I’d want the Tories to win but it would honestly be the best thing for Labour.  Starmer is destroying any chance of a fight back in England and the sooner he’s bumped the better.

4 hours ago, Arsenal till I die said:

The best bit about Wrexham is that the North East is usually Labour/Tory marginal. Few Welsh speakers, scouse accent (not the most Tory accent, I know), Brexit voting, and yet the Tories couldn't even make the top 2. And they can't even blame a goal being wrongly disallowed for offside, despite it being Wrexham...

I'm sure I read someone who did an analysis of the infamous Red Wall seats which went blue and I think the conclusion was less the Tory vote surging and more the complete collapse of the Labour vote. I'm sure that there's a lesson there but bland arse Starmer won't learn it.

Dodds comes across as a complete personality vacuum whenever she is interviewed. The Scottish boy that presents Sky News in the morning tried to have a bit of banter with her after we beat Serbia and her reply was along the lines of "I've lived in England for 20 years and want all of the United Kingdom to do well at football"

I guess that's why Starmer holds her in such high regard.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

Regarding Hartlepool you hear comments from voters there like "Once upon a time you could have stuck a red rosette on a pig and it would have been elected but they took our votefor granted"

Seem familiar?

8 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Glancy's a decent enough candidate on the left of the party as well. You've got to imagine that was maybe an attempt to curry favour and the CLP have refused to concede. Fair play to them though, they shouldn't stand for anyone being imposed on them after they democratically selected their own.

Is this a new low for Keith?

He’s such a pathetic worm that it’s actually hard to work out what his biggest capitulation has been. 

I hope it comes out in the future that he actually had an MI5 handler or something, for the sake of his own reputation if nothing else.