The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me, and I walk alone

I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone

But any other leader would be 20 points ahead at this point

Sir Keir is laying the ground work, he'll get more traction as we come out of the pandemic and before any GE. Then when's all said and done we can contrast with the ever so successful, universally lauded, the greatest leader we never had... corbo. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Sir Keir is laying the ground work, he'll get more traction as we come out of the pandemic and before any GE. Then when's all said and done we can contrast with the ever so successful, universally lauded, the greatest leader we never had... corbo. 

He's laying the ground work all right, the groundwork to ensure another Tory majority in 2024. Which means the UK & Scotland, if it doesn't wake up, will be stuck with him & Brexit Britain until 2029

37 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Making the lowest earners even poorer seems like a bold strategy in his attempt to win back the Red Wall voters.

They'll be richer once all the muslims can't steal their jobs any more.

The new Scottish Labour leader, Anas Sarwar, looks like he could be an upgrade on Richard Leonard.

He is lucky that he is following a whole line of disastrous Labour leaders at Holyrood.

I have to admit I had it in my head that the new Labour leader was hotshot lawyer, Aamer Anwar, but then I saw the new Labour leader and did a ‘that’s not the guy’ in my head (I know, I know, RACIST111!!!). Different face. And name as it goes. I’m not that clued up on Labour political people.

Good luck to him. He’ll need it. Only way he’s getting my vote is if Labour decide they are a party who believe in independence, or at least believe in giving people the choice.

50 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Good luck to him. He’ll need it. Only way he’s getting my vote is if Labour decide they are a party who believe in independence, or at least believe in giving people the choice.

Well it's good the party members chose the candidate who doesn't believe in giving you that choice.

The new Scottish Labour leader, Anas Sarwar, looks like he could be an upgrade on Richard Leonard.
He is lucky that he is following a whole line of disastrous Labour leaders at Holyrood.
I have to admit I had it in my head that the new Labour leader was hotshot lawyer, Aamer Anwar, but then I saw the new Labour leader and did a ‘that’s not the guy’ in my head (I know, I know, RACIST111!!!). Different face. And name as it goes. I’m not that clued up on Labour political people.
Boaby the barman from Still Game would have been an upgrade on Leonard.

8 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I believe Mr Anwar is a Yes voter so wouldn't have had a chance if he had stood for branch office manager.

42 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Imagine being this useless. 

Diane Abbott probably isn't allowed a personal allowance cause she'd accidentally give herself a million pounds a week 😂🤣

Edited by NotThePars