What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

20 minutes ago, Detournement said:

It's not even about anti semitism or Israel it's just the only effective way his critics have found of attacking Corbyn.

No one who defends Corbyn in the media can actually come out and say the people who are driving this are right wing Tory and Likud supporters so it'll just trundle along with 24 hour a day coverage on the BBC.

Awwwwww are the media biased against your wee pal Jeremy what a wee shame

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

It's not even about anti semitism or Israel it's just the only effective way his critics have found of attacking Corbyn.

No one who defends Corbyn in the media can actually come out and say the people who are driving this are right wing Tory and Likud supporters so it'll just trundle along with 24 hour a day coverage on the BBC.

Someone could and should say that publicly because it is true.  But it’s not just Tories, it’s Zionists. Within Labour’s own ranks.

They quite clearly are biased against Corbyn, why you see that as something to mock him about is beyond me? Yur tribalism is pathetic, I criticise the labour party for their incompetence and policy decisions, but that doesnt mean I don’t want them subject to press bias, they can f**k up on their own.
That the media in this country is actually subverting democracy is one of the biggest political outrages we have ever had (think about brexit, indy ref et al) yet you think its something to mock them about?

They quite clearly are biased against Corbyn, why you see that as something to mock him about is beyond me? Yur tribalism is pathetic, I criticise the labour party for their incompetence and policy decisions, but that doesnt mean I don’t want them subject to press bias, they can f**k up on their own.
That the media in this country is actually subverting democracy is one of the biggest political outrages we have ever had (think about brexit, indy ref et al) yet you think its something to mock them about?
Agree with much of this, but I hope all these Labour types remember that the media is biased come independence referendum 2

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Agree with much of this, but I hope all these Labour types remember that the media is biased come independence referendum 2

The media biased? Never heard of such a thing.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

yeh well i do 100%

~Jeremy Corbyn has knowingly used the MSM bias against his rival parties to his advantage, when he wanted to peddle his plsh on his trip to Scotland he went straight to the BBC because he knew they would print it.

Live by the sword etc etc

5 minutes ago, tehvlb said:

yeh well i do 100%

~Jeremy Corbyn has knowingly used the MSM bias against his rival parties to his advantage, when he wanted to peddle his plsh on his trip to Scotland he went straight to the BBC because he knew they would print it.

Live by the sword etc etc

Indeed - Labour, including Corbyn, are more than happy to use the only-too-willing MSM to punch down in Scotland.  It's difficult to feel any sympathy when they are on the receiving end of the right wing press elsewhere.

3 hours ago, pandarilla said:
4 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Stop supporting political parties like you support football teams you absolute cretin.

I don't give the slightest f**k.  Labour were right on board with that when it came to preventing Scotland electing it's own governments, now the shoe is on the other foot my heart bleeds for them.  Maybe they shouldn't be so tribal if they don't want the same in return.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Yes it is.  I'm delighted they're on the end of that now.  Hell fucking mend them and long may it continue. 

The media is enormously biased against them that's true, nae luck at all.  Though they don't have to deal with a fraction of what the SNP do anyway so they can wind their necks in and get on with it.  

They wanted Tory governments instead of Scottish self governance, okay they can have Tory governments then.  Nae luck.

Edited by Peppino Impastato

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

If you weren't so thick you would realise that the campaign against Corbyn is being led by the same interests that attacked Yes in 2014.

Corbyn is part of the same interests that attacked yes champ.  Now he can suck it up, and his replacement can too.  f**k them.

If you weren't so thick you would realise that the campaign against Corbyn is being led by the same interests that attacked Yes in 2014.
If it wasn't for your glorious Labour party and unionists like Corbyn, Scotland would be a far richer social democratic society. Ha ha, you're calling me thick... Off your high horse

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

If it wasn't for your glorious Labour party and unionists like Corbyn, Scotland would be a far richer social democratic society. Ha ha, you're calling me thick... Off your high horse

Aye but they didn't want Scotland having progressive social democratic governance if England couldn't have it too.  f**k them, it's not our fault England votes Tory.

If labour wanted sympathy they maybe shouldn't have been bussing paid members up here and sending them into care homes to tell pensioners their pension would be stopped the day after a yes vote.  They can suck my weiner.

It’s not often I agree with Peps attitude & posting style (although I agree with him politically), but he’s absolutely spot on on this!
Labour lay in bed with the Tories, were absolutely decimated in the next G.E. In Scotland & deservedly so, Corbyn hasn’t shown he has a different attitude to Scotland than Brown, Milliband et al. f**k the lot of them.
As Lou Reid put it “you reap what you sow”

40 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

It’s not often I agree with Peps attitude & posting style (although I agree with him politically), but he’s absolutely spot on on this!
Labour lay in bed with the Tories, were absolutely decimated in the next G.E. In Scotland & deservedly so, Corbyn hasn’t shown he has a different attitude to Scotland than Brown, Milliband et al. f**k the lot of them.
As Lou Reid put it “you reap what you sow”

I can understand that position, but the next U.K. PM is either going to be Labour or Tory.

That is something that many posters on here choose to ignore because it suits them.

I wish Scotland was independent, but while we are still part of the U.K. I’d rather have a Labour PM than a Tory one.