What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

13 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Has any party ever rejected defecting MPs? I'm sure it's happened but would be pretty rare. Any party would be mad not to accept the PR nightmare such defections provide for their opponents.

But 6 Tories who have backed everything Johnson said and done before he got caught. Scumbags, the lot of them.

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

And now six who won't be voting for them. Nobody would ever say "no, I'd rather you stayed behind to help my opponents".

I'd rather that than 6 right wing scumbags infect the party with their poison.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

I'd rather that than 6 right wing scumbags infect the party with their poison.

Why the f**k do you care. You've bored everyone for long enough with your deranged rants about how shite Labour apparantly are. 

I get this might be upsetting for you if it takes away the Tories chances of winning the next GE but Jesus christ try and remain consistent. 

3 hours ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Why the f**k do you care. You've bored everyone for long enough with your deranged rants about how shite Labour apparantly are. 

I get this might be upsetting for you if it takes away the Tories chances of winning the next GE but Jesus christ try and remain consistent. 

My! What a deranged rant. I shall ask again. Where have I ever said I want the Tories to win the next election. I am consistent in that and also in the fact that Labour are a very poor opposition. So carry on with your Sevco like delusion.

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

My! What a deranged rant. I shall ask again. Where have I ever said I want the Tories to win the next election. I am consistent in that and also in the fact that Labour are a very poor opposition. So carry on with your Sevco like delusion.

e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg

Just now, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

So. You can't find any quote of me saying I wish a Tory victory at the next election? Ah well! Rangers supporter. Full deflection mode.

Mate it's very evident from your posts you support the myth of perpetual Tory rule to further your insecure identity issues and embolden your Nationalist takes. You'd fucking hate it if Labour won the next election. 

Also Rangers fan is a compliment, I don't know which diddy team you support and I couldn't care less about them, cute that your personality heavy revolves around being a diddy though in both politics and football. Have some more self confidence my man.

Just now, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Mate it's very evident from your posts you support the myth of perpetual Tory rule to further your insecure identity issues and embolden your Nationalist takes. You'd fucking hate it if Labour won the next election. 

Also Rangers fan is a compliment, I don't know which diddy team you support and I couldn't care less about them, cute that your personality heavy revolves around being a diddy though in both politics and football. Have some more self confidence my man.

Proud to support a club built on bigotry? Wow! That just sums it all up about you!

On 27/06/2022 at 00:00, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

But 6 Tories who have backed everything Johnson said and done before he got caught. Scumbags, the lot of them.

Maybe it's no big deal as many MPs are just lobby fodder and these ones are probably from marginal constituencies but still O, brave new Labour Party that has such people in't.

Edited by btb

On 26/06/2022 at 22:11, ICTChris said:

There’s a no doubt untrue rumour that six Tory MPs are going to defect to Labour.

Labour providing a better home for tories than the tories is very Labour of them.

Mick Lynch should be the next Labour leader in my view. At least he would try & help the working man. But a lot of you younger chookies wouldn't get that. How any working class man can vote for the tories is beyond me.

I don't want Mick Lynch to be Labour leader. He's shouty, aggressive and doesn't really seem to understand the rules of the game. Plus he's from Northern England, which means he's racist. And he's a man - it's high time that Labour got the girlboss treatment!

I want someone who understands that politics is less about ideals, and more about what's possible. Someone like Rachel Reeves, or Jess Phillips. Dream candidate? Nigella Lawson. 

Just now, G51 said:

I don't want Mick Lynch to be Labour leader. He's shouty, aggressive and doesn't really seem to understand the rules of the game. Plus he's from Northern England, which means he's racist. And he's a man - it's high time that Labour got the girlboss treatment!

I want someone who understands that politics is less about ideals, and more about what's possible. Someone like Rachel Reeves, or Jess Phillips. Dream candidate? Nigella Lawson. 

He's a bit too Brexity for me. 

I'm happy with Starmer paving the way for the irrepressible Lisa Nandy.  

Either that or Andy Burnham and Wes Streeting have a square go to decide. 

In my view the the labour party aren't shouting enough. A labour leader not defending the unions who founded the labour party are forgetting where they came from. My dog's got more balls than Starmer & he was castrated when he was a pup.

Just now, guinness said:

In my view the the labour party aren't shouting enough. A labour leader not defending the unions who founded the labour party are forgetting where they came from. My dog's got more balls than Starmer & he was castrated when he was a pup.

Maybe the unions would get more support if they were more reasonable in their demands? Asking for record pay increases when we have to balance the books after COVID - selfish much??

The less said about your animal abuse, the better.