What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

It’s a clever move from Starmer to be honest. If he was fined he’d have had to resign anyway.

I still genuinely don’t see the fuss with ‘beergate’. The entire room could’ve went to a restaurant and had the same curry and pint, what’s the issue with doing the same thing in a hotel? It doesn’t equate to June 2020 when everything was shut and you were allowed to meet one other person, outdoors, at a distance.

If he’s cleared, he has the moral high ground. If he’s given a FPN and resigns, Labour have the moral high ground and can retain it if they don’t fumble the new leader (issue here, granted). The shitey middle ground is the police say he probably did break the rules but they don’t retrospectively fine people, and I think that’s probably where we’ll land.

2 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

4D chess from Sir Kier imo, ensures STARMER CURRENTLY UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION remains the headline for the foreseeable future.

What a complete moron.

Even if he gets cleared their is a the Durham PCC is a Labour member. So their is the next line of attack

CORRUPT KEIR LET OFF BY HIS MATE

Brilliant move by Keir. 

He's so far ahead of anything Labour has had for quite a while. This soft reasonable approach has worked well so far and this is nearing the end game phase. 

My prediction is Boris will be gone by Autumn and whoever his replacement is will hemorrhage support by the time they're forced into a General Election. 

Keir just gained a lot more respect from me after that and I think he will have left an impression on others too. I don’t think he’ll get fined. If he did get fined and he resigns as he’s pledged, I think a lot of the British public would appreciate that. A lot of people see all politicians as liars and dishonest “they’re all the same etc.” Despite the majority being utter morons, I believe the British public would recognise this as an act of honour and would appreciate that. It would be a massive blow for Labour but the repercussions for Johnson and the Tory’s could be more severe further down the line. Maybe that’s just wishful thinking.