What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I thought we did participate 

An unsurprising own goal there: “Scotland, your voice will only matter (sometimes) if you jolly well accept that England demands a Punch and Judy act fought between the Tories and Labour. And you’ll like it, by St George!”

34 minutes ago, Antlion said:

An unsurprising own goal there: “Scotland, your voice will only matter (sometimes) if you jolly well accept that England demands a Punch and Judy act fought between the Tories and Labour. And you’ll like it, by St George!”

Just so agonisingly close to getting it.

E_-VYsCXMAEGfbq.jpeg

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

It worked for Brexit and Bojo. Nobody will read all that shite in a list of 10 long sentences which could have been produced by any of the parties.

Yeah it really is that meaningless.

Remember when Starmer was going to be the great saviour after Corbyn?

You know what annoys me most about Starmer?

The fact he looks like a fucking shite Tony Hadley impersonator in a bad Spandau Ballet cover band.

And I fucking love Spandau Ballet.

The fact he looks like a fucking shite Tony Hadley impersonator in a bad Spandau Ballet cover band.

To cut a long story short the Labour party's lost it's mind.

10 hours ago, Gaz said:

Looks like a shite Tony Hadley and has the same voice but slightly more grating as Adam Curtis. 

7 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Looks like a shite Tony Hadley and has the same voice but slightly more grating as Adam Curtis. 

He's also a massive Tory, like Tony Hadley

7 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

That weirdo Dodds was on Sky News this morning. She steadfastly refused to concede that Brexit is at all responsible for the HGV driver shortage and mentioned 'families' about 100 hundred times.

The Brexit vote was over 5 years ago. The HGV driver shortage is due to the industry refusing to invest in the workforce and improve pay and conditions. 

There was a Guardian article recently that many lorry drivers in the UK are from Tajikistan! As long as employers believe they can have access to cheap labour they will refuse to make jobs suitable for UK workers and are already using this 'crisis' to call for more visas for drivers from low income nations. 

50 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The Brexit vote was over 5 years ago. The HGV driver shortage is due to the industry refusing to invest in the workforce and improve pay and conditions. 

There was a Guardian article recently that many lorry drivers in the UK are from Tajikistan! As long as employers believe they can have access to cheap labour they will refuse to make jobs suitable for UK workers and are already using this 'crisis' to call for more visas for drivers from low income nations. 

The Brexit vote may have been 5 years ago, but we left the EU properly just 9 months ago. And now we're facing the energy crisis, food crisis, fuel crisis...and where are Labour? Dishing out bland mission statements and student essays. 

18 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

The Brexit vote may have been 5 years ago, but we left the EU properly just 9 months ago. And now we're facing the energy crisis, food crisis, fuel crisis...and where are Labour? Dishing out bland mission statements and student essays. 

U.K. Labour may never be in government again.  I don’t take any pleasure in that thought but it is quite possible.

U.K. Labour may never be in government again.  I don’t take any pleasure in that thought but it is quite possible.
Labour appear to be happy being the main opposition party in Westminster. Mediocre leadership and uninspiring policies. The Tories will hold power for the next 20 years.
Time for Independence.