What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

Looking at his Twitter account over the last month, I can't help but thinking that Tony Blair should be seriously considering taking out a restraining order against Andrew Adonis. 

Be as well adding Matt Forde to it while he was at it.

4 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Baffling take. If it had been Corbyn there would have been howls for him to shoot at an open goal.

The longer Cummings holds on, the more it reflects on Johnson. They're trying to concentrate the questions on what Johnson knew and when, and if he gave the ok, and let the media and Tory back benchers deal with Cummings. Vive la République!

30 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Cummings must have some serious mad shit on them if it is taken this long to punt him 

Maybe it's just that he's relied on him to repeatedly make the right call. Put a big fat lie on a bus, lie about a Turkish invasion, f**k Parliament, f**k the Supreme Court, f**k the DUP, f**k soft Tories. And win the election.

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

He sees the problem and yet he refuses to understand it.

The second big crux of all of that is the UK media in terms of its knowledge of Scotland and Scottish politics is nothing short of absolutely deplorable.

On 26/05/2020 at 19:08, topcat(The most tip top) said:

It’s easy to criticise Goebbels but at least he killed Goebbels

He might not have had to if he had learnt the triggering method from pigeons flying back from future America, say Churchill ordering the troops to defend to the death at Dunkirk because he called him a fat alky coward.

43 minutes ago, btb said:

He sees the problem and yet he refuses to understand it.

I don’t know how to explain this in any other way - but Murray physically looks like someone who joined the Tory Youth in secondary school, in the same way that Matt Hancock and Michael Gove do.

50 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I don’t know how to explain this in any other way - but Murray physically looks like someone who joined the Tory Youth in secondary school, in the same way that Matt Hancock and Michael Gove do.

As did Tony Blair as it happens.

On 29/05/2020 at 18:54, MixuFruit said:

I always think he looks like someone who ran a black market tuck shop at school

I’d say more the lad who grassed on the kid who ran the dodgy tuck shop. And everyone who used it. And his friends.

Edited by Antlion