What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

Just tuning into FM's questions.  Leonard asks a question, has it answered, and then asks essentially the same question again. Probably just reading from a list.  The guy just comes over as someone out of his depth.

Heard him at the Glasgow hustings recently. Another in a position well beyond his ability, there because he was the chosen one of a particular faction. That said, Scottish Labour don’t exactly look spoilt for choice at the moment.

On 15/04/2020 at 16:02, NotThePars said:

My low-key favourite response to these leaks has been from James Ball who's been crying about data protection breaches from loads of his pals getting named and shamed for being snivelling little c***s. James Ball made his name at Wikileaks btw.

The party's reaction to the leaked report, never mind the contents, what fucker leaked it!?!

EVzMs82XkAEj8LV?format=jpg&name=medium

EVzMs8uXgAAz7dh?format=jpg&name=medium

EVzMs8tWoAA-nRg?format=jpg&name=900x900

10 hours ago, BerwickMad said:

Heard him at the Glasgow hustings recently. Another in a position well beyond his ability, there because he was the chosen one of a particular faction. That said, Scottish Labour don’t exactly look spoilt for choice at the moment.

He was up against Anas Sarwar in a member's vote, it was hardly Salvador Allende having his palace bombed.

Stephen Kinnock make a complete c**t of himself during virtual PMQs.  Whilst participating from his own house (as others were), and dressed to Parliamentary code as required, he stands up to ask his question!  The guy is a full on freak show.

Stephen Kinnock make a complete c**t of himself during virtual PMQs.  Whilst participating from his own house (as others were), and dressed to Parliamentary code as required, he stands up to ask his question!  The guy is a full on freak show.

Utter c**t of a man

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

Wow....that’s staggering. He can’t surely believe his own pish....does he?

When he was saying idiotic People's Vote shite for the whole of 2019 I thought he was playing a clever, cynical game but now I just think he's an idiot. 

There is definitely a level of wealth which makes people dumber. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Keir today has put the blame on the election defeat on Corbyn, managed to give the mutant right-wing press a free hand to call him an unpatriotic opportunist, and reiterated that Labour are still opposed to even considering a second referendum on independence. I'm not sure even Corbyn managed to piss off three distinct constituencies in one day, fair play.

On 07/05/2020 at 23:01, NotThePars said:

Sir Keir today has put the blame on the election defeat on Corbyn, managed to give the mutant right-wing press a free hand to call him an unpatriotic opportunist, and reiterated that Labour are still opposed to even considering a second referendum on independence. I'm not sure even Corbyn managed to piss off three distinct constituencies in one day, fair play.

Are they still inclined to have a second referendum on independence from the EU or is that something he just doesn’t want to talk about?

6 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Are they still inclined to have a second referendum on independence from the EU or is that something he just doesn’t want to talk about?

He put the blame for December on Corbyn so I'm assuming that it's just getting filed away somewhere and never mentioned again.

7 hours ago, NotThePars said:

He put the blame for December on Corbyn so I'm assuming that it's just getting filed away somewhere and never mentioned again.

I doubt the Tories and Tory media will allow that - not with their pet racist “Boris” in the position he was born for.

Starmer now fucking over renters.

I'm glad we didn't need to wait years for confirmation that he is a vapid, neoliberal shill.

The idiots who said he was centre left are the same idiots who said Warren was the same as Bernie and that a second referendum position would result in an easy Labour victory. Melts are the absolute worst. 

11 minutes ago, Turkmenbashi said:

What's going here?

Labour have put forward a proposal for a rent freeze which is later paid back with interest over two years. 

Which will create extra debt for people who are already struggling to get by and will be struggling more in the new economic reality. 

Labour have put forward a proposal for a rent freeze which is later paid back with interest over two years. 
Which will create extra debt for people who are already struggling to get by and will be struggling more in the new economic reality. 

With interest?