What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

36 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Or any other 12 seats anywhere else.

True - but given there doesn't appear to be much likelihood of the Tories losing many seats elsewhere, and a reasonable chance they'll lose most of their 13 in Scotland, it's definitely important to them.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

At the risk of sounding like an absolute yer da, I do blame social media for this.

A lot of people are increasingly self righteous and horribly abusive in equal measure on these platforms.

Urr they f**k so.shut it ya utter dick

Make up your mind ffs
Couple of days ago you were posting some utter photoshopped shite about corbyn being the leader of isis or something and now your pleased that a former labour mp is basically voting for the uvf

Labour MP voting for the DUP, GIRUY Corbyn [emoji23]

See when Corbyn was "negotiating" with the IRA, who was he reporting back to in the Thatcher government? Who was he representing? Who did he take his instructions from?

Truth is, he wasn't negotiating as he had no authority to do so. It's like my cat going to the local corner shop to negotiate for Whiskas.

3 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

See when Corbyn was "negotiating" with the IRA, who was he reporting back to in the Thatcher government? Who was he representing? Who did he take his instructions from?

Truth is, he wasn't negotiating as he had no authority to do so. It's like my cat going to the local corner shop to negotiate for Whiskas.

Who.said.He was.negotiating?  

Just now, Detournement said:

I don't know the details of this but it's a stupid idea anyway.

It's like the idiots in America passing laws outlawing Sharia Law.

Aye so vote with the Tories against a bill opposing the sale of the nhs.  Good one. 

5 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Aye so vote with the Tories against a bill opposing the sale of the nhs.  Good one. 

Why pass a bill that does absolutely nothing? It's obviously just a PR stunt for the SNP election campaign.

Any potential future NHS privatision in Scotland will require either a majority in favour in either Holyrood or Westminster. In that situation this bill would be redundant.

16 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Why pass a bill that does absolutely nothing? It's obviously just a PR stunt for the SNP election campaign.

Any potential future NHS privatision in Scotland will require either a majority in favour in either Holyrood or Westminster. In that situation this bill would be redundant.

Well it's fucking woeful PR to vote against it then.  It requires a simple majority at Westminster, a majority that may well exist in four weeks.

This was the precise moment when you knew Britain deserves the Tories.

I don’t know, I would have 100% agreed had it not been for the lass at the end saying what every other sane person is thinking.

What is their bizarre obsession with PUSHING THE BUTTON? Shame on Dimbleby for pushing the question like he did - I thought Corbyns answer was spot on. These cretins in the audience don’t seem to either understand or care that if we did get attacked then it would be pointless pushing any button because we’d be annihilated and any retaliation would just result in millions more dying and environmental disaster. It would be futile.

Shout outs to the slimy cretin at the start, who’s face I would never tire from punching, and to the fat gammon who lives every day of his miserable life in fear of “some idiot from North Korea.”